Trying the TNT LeTekro Boss BF2 Mids trick Video clip

Mark Day

You guys peaked my curiosity so I found a mint Boss BF2 mij and stuck it in my rig.
The playing isn't so great but I think you can hear the TNT mid notch even though I'm using my OD100se+ and active pickups.
It's a blast to play with and reminds me of the days when I used a Furman PQ3.

Mark

Mark out of all the people that post videos that I've seen, your tone is consistantly great! I have yet to hear a tone of yours that I didn't like. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Awesome LOL!!! :rock: :rock:

I just did a Jam with a band at a new rehearsal studio and I brough a Bad monkey, a delay and the BF-2 and I piped it through a marshall DSL and The guys I was jamming with just stopped and asked me WTF I was using ecause they loved the tone LMAO :D It's such a fun tone to play with and I agree that its like having a PQ 3 in a pedal !! :rock: :rock:

gbsmusic":1h42uqh3 said:
Mark out of all the people that post videos that I've seen, your tone is consistantly great! I have yet to hear a tone of yours that I didn't like. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks, bro!!

Mark

yngzaklynch":1h42uqh3 said:
yep I can hear it and it sounds great with your rig!

Jim

Thanks Jim!!

Mark

Gainfreak":1h42uqh3 said:
Awesome LOL!!! :rock: :rock:

I just did a Jam with a band at a new rehearsal studio and I brough a Bad monkey, a delay and the BF-2 and I piped it through a marshall DSL and The guys I was jamming with just stopped and asked me WTF I was using ecause they loved the tone LMAO :D It's such a fun tone to play with and I agree that its like having a PQ 3 in a pedal !! :rock: :rock:

It is a blast to play with :)

Mark

crwnedblasphemy":1h42uqh3 said:
Super rockin!.........

:)

Mark

Ha! I love it.
I have that pedal too. It's great. Very useful pedal. But man does it suck tone... LOL! :D

PentatonicPunk":2bld1otd said:
I gotta ask..... Can the trick be explained lol love TNT and have a Boss flanger... Now what ?

As lead archaeologist on this dig I will explain it to you. Boss BF-2 only. First knob all the way up, other three knobs all the way down. Readjust the tone controls on your amp because the BF-2 is going to make it sound wacky. We have used the term weird mids on this forum before, but I don't think there is a better example of weird mids than this trick.

PS. Sounds cool Mark. I can hear the mid bump in there too. I think you are using a bit more gain than Ronni too.

Digital Jams":2zg0ecp6 said:
Chubtone":2zg0ecp6 said:
PentatonicPunk":2zg0ecp6 said:
I gotta ask..... Can the trick be explained lol love TNT and have a Boss flanger... Now what ?

As lead archaeologist on this dig .

Is that what they call creepy stalkers these days?

facepalm2.jpg

Chubtone":1ebjyf1i said:
PentatonicPunk":1ebjyf1i said:

As lead archaeologist on this dig I will explain it to you. Boss BF-2 only. First knob all the way up, other three knobs all the way down. Readjust the tone controls on your amp because the BF-2 is going to make it sound wacky. We have used the term weird mids on this forum before, but I don't think there is a better example of weird mids than this trick.

PS. Sounds cool Mark. I can hear the mid bump in there too. I think you are using a bit more gain than Ronni too.

Thanks for turning me onto this trick. I started using a Furman Pq3 in around 1984 and used it for years as a preamp into the front end of a pair of Marshall mkII Master model 100 watters. I went into the low channels and ran the heads clean and loud. What a wicked tone!!!

Btw I use more gain than most except Reb Beach. He uses EMGs,SPC and his OD100se+ gains on 10. However Reb is a real player and has real gigs:)

Mark

Damn that sounds cool. You consistantly dial up great tones :thumbsup:

Think you can cop it direct with the Axe-Fx? :2thumbsup:

Rob R":ak9zcnum said:
Beauty aye, sounds great. Got your tuk on. :LOL: :LOL:

You have to get this right.

Beauty, eh? Like my toque...how about (pronounced "a boot") some poutine ("pooh tin" not pooh teen") to go with that bacon?
Wanna wash it down with some real beer...eh? Like a Molson or Labatts with alcohol content not just brown fizzy water?

:)

Mark

Habuman":1g5bi5tu said:
Damn you always have great clips and tone. :rock:

Learn direct from the professor himself:

http://internationalguitaracademy.com/professors.html

Yeah, I purchased the lifetime membership and was able to figure out the importance of the BF-2 by watching his gear video. The videos are very well done, but I haven't really learned much from them. They just aren't that in depth. I don't know if I would recommend joining to others is what I'm saying. I'm a huge fan and I've watched the videos like once each and been kind of ...... meh.

Back