Tom Anderson Factory Tour Vids

gibson5413

I found this at TGP and thought I would share. I already own the DVD that was put out a while ago but thought I would share these. Very cool seeing what goes on behind the scenes.

I saw the Suhr posted vids yesterday and thought "I wonder if they did similar ones for Anderson" and saw this series of vids yesterday -- awesome!

Thanks. Nice to see where mine were born. :rock:

And now for the Gibson factory tour. :D

India-sweatshop.jpg

Really impressed with TA's shop and how he builds guitars, much more than that factory vid for PRS where they have kids slamming bodies around or Gibson's where "set-neck" necks are slammed into place rather than working the body to accept the neck.

Nice job Tom :thumbsup:

Digital Jams":cu01ewur said:
Really impressed with TA's shop and how he builds guitars, much more than that factory vid for PRS where they have kids slamming bodies around or Gibson's where "set-neck" necks are slammed into place rather than working the body to accept the neck.

Couldn't agree with you more! Tom is the original!

I thought it was pretty cool too. Fun process to watch how guitars are born.

danyeo":2ea1w1v3 said:
Thanks. Nice to see where mine were born. :rock:

And now for the Gibson factory tour. :D

India-sweatshop.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

I agree. Good to see all three will have gone through the same careful process. It's quite obvious what a fanboy of Tom I have become.

Digital Jams":2ea1w1v3 said:

I felt the same way. You can see how careful he is with every body he touches regardless of what part of the process it is. In the DVD I have it shows him giving a handful of guitars the final inspection. At the very end he looks at the guitar after he tests each position. You can tell by the way he looks at it that he is super proud of the product and really loves what he does.

university81":1lybrhh5 said:
sick =0 same guys that did the suhr one, kinda weird the videos flew under the radar

I saw that too. John has a cool shop as well.

cyndicate":1lybrhh5 said:
Awesome thanks for posting.

No problem Will. Have you owned a TAG yet?

vae":1lybrhh5 said:
I saw the Suhr posted vids yesterday and thought "I wonder if they did similar ones for Anderson" and saw this series of vids yesterday -- awesome!

Dude, you have a killer setup. I love your rig pics!

I love TA and JS because they are no-bullshit dudes. They are clearly trying to make their product the best it can be without selling any snake oil.

Back