Cameron Marshall Mod

ElectricVoodoo":x524frz1 said:
technomancer":x524frz1 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":x524frz1 said:
psychodave":x524frz1 said:
Doesn’t sound like a Cameron amp anymore. Too bad. I’m guessing the pump and dump will happen soon.
Well that's funny I didn't do anything to it... just clean and adjusted a trimmer

That is pretty damn funny given Reza was claiming you modded it... then again the whole post / vid presentation sounds like an attempt to generate hype in preparation for a sale :LOL: :LOL:

Bingo!!!
Also....the OP just joined ?????
Hi Reza!!!.
He also just posted this same video on the marshall forum under his reza name.

http://www.marshallforum.com/threads/ca ... all.99595/

The guy is a jerk off, plain an simple.

thats where I saw the video too!

Kal-EL34":1ylh3cju said:
ElectricVoodoo":1ylh3cju said:
technomancer":1ylh3cju said:
RACKSYSTEMS":1ylh3cju said:
psychodave":1ylh3cju said:
Doesn’t sound like a Cameron amp anymore. Too bad. I’m guessing the pump and dump will happen soon.
Well that's funny I didn't do anything to it... just clean and adjusted a trimmer

That is pretty damn funny given Reza was claiming you modded it... then again the whole post / vid presentation sounds like an attempt to generate hype in preparation for a sale :LOL: :LOL:

Bingo!!!
Hi Reza!!!.

thats where I saw the video too!

you mean... right after you posted it there? C'mon man! Fake user-ids... really?

:doh: :emofag: :emofag:

:checkthisout:

ElectricVoodoo":19ozmtqg said:
technomancer":19ozmtqg said:
RACKSYSTEMS":19ozmtqg said:
psychodave":19ozmtqg said:

Bingo!!!
Hi Reza!!!.

Yep... and on the TGP too. Check his post history.

journeyman73":p584k8j8 said:
honestly, that clip did not sound good to me - is that the Cameron mystique in action??? if so, me no like

Doesn't sound like any I've owned, and that's a pretty good sized sample. :D

If Mark gave me an amp that sounded like that, he'd be making some changes on the spot. :LOL: :LOL:

Probably just the way it was dialed.

jcj":189x0yqz said:
journeyman73":189x0yqz said:
honestly, that clip did not sound good to me - is that the Cameron mystique in action??? if so, me no like

Doesn't like any I've owned, and that's a pretty good sized sample. :D

If Mark gave me an amp that sounded like that, he'd be making some changes on the spot. :LOL: :LOL:

Probably just the way it was dialed.

Looks like the pump and dump plan has hit a bump! Uh oh! :shocked: :poke: :jerkit:

What happens when you can't pump it up before the dump?

Never liked any of his video clips... and it doesn't sound like a stellar Cameron example... as which I'm sure it will be priced and listed.

jcj":1gs7d5ru said:

If Mark gave you an amp period, Led Zeppelin would reunite and the entire forum would ride unicorns to the concert.

I’m with the majority in not liking them sound. Guess it’s the top end I didn’t like but I go for more of a darker sound.

But the real question is Reza, how is that Custom Shop Horizon? That guitar looks absolutely incredible.

V2a":2l97dts8 said:
exo-metal":2l97dts8 said:
There's only one mod here and friedman ain't it...

I don't know what that means. Can you clarify?
Dave had two amps of mine. A 71' Superlead and a 50 watt Park, both Langner modded and two of the best high gain mods hands down. Nothing ever sounded so brutal. My Park to this day was so unreal that most people only got to hear amps like that on their favorite records. Think Gary Holt's legendary Langner modded JCM 800 2203 or Hetfield's old Marshall. Dave should be in jail for his time with my amps. He failed so miserably that I sold one and the other I kept in my closet which is where Dave belongs. He lacks the understanding and creativity of high gain circuit design and proved it after having my amps for more than six months, probably trying to reverse engineer and blueprint the mod and he sounds like a Billy Blades the more I hear of that lame. Dave is a moron and anything in the high gain realm he puts out he ripped off from someone smarter than himself. Believe it. Take one guess who did fix my Superlead?

romanianreaper":2omo9lk6 said:
jcj":2omo9lk6 said:

If Mark gave you an amp period, Led Zeppelin would reunite and the entire forum would ride unicorns to the concert.

:LOL: :LOL:

I never had that issue personally, but I get where you're coming from; we lived fairly close to each other for years, so he helped me out with a bunch of gear related shit.

exo-metal":1v7qdl16 said:
V2a":1v7qdl16 said:
exo-metal":1v7qdl16 said:

Dave had two amps of mine. A 71' Superlead and a 50 watt Park, both Langner modded and two of the best high gain mods hands down. Nothing ever sounded so brutal. My Park to this day was so unreal that most people only got to hear amps like that on their favorite records. Think Gary Holt's legendary Langner modded JCM 800 2203 or Hetfield's old Marshall. Dave should be in jail for his time with my amps. He failed so miserably that I sold one and the other I kept in my closet which is where Dave belongs. He lacks the understanding and creativity of high gain circuit design and proved it after having my amps for more than six months, probably trying to reverse engineer and blueprint the mod and he sounds like a Billy Blades the more I hear of that lame. Dave is a moron and anything in the high gain realm he puts out he ripped off from someone smarter than himself. Believe it. Take one guess who did fix my Superlead?

That sucks. Why'd you take 'em to Dave to begin with?

Beyond Black":3fx5dbvt said:
I'm not a fan of Rena's recordings either. The highs are always really harsh, brittle and ice picky...
I always assumed it comes out like that due to using just a single sm57 vs blending with other mics at different angles etc. I didn't think it sounded bad though.

Zackman, how does the amp sound compared to when you owned it?

In general, these clips sound bad to me. Like Josh mentioned, sounds like the amp more than the production because like him or not I believe Reza is good at recording.

The amp sounds very thin and fizzy to me. Not at all like my Cameron LG/HG Jose which has tons of low chunk and blistering leads.

exo-metal":253ohhuv said:
V2a":253ohhuv said:
exo-metal":253ohhuv said:

That must be why nobody likes his amps/mods and his business is floundering... :poke:

Jer":2zv1qdlc said:
Zackman, how does the amp sound compared to when you owned it?

In general, these clips sound bad to me. Like Josh mentioned, sounds like the amp more than the production because like him or not I believe Reza is good at recording.

The amp sounds very thin and fizzy to me. Not at all like my Cameron LG/HG Jose which has tons of low chunk and blistering leads.
Have you played any of the amps Reza has posted videos of? I have owned many and couldn't dial such sterile tones. Check out his Bogner Shiva video. I challenge anyone to dial in that tone from the vid. He may be doing it on purpose and that may be what he likes, but to me it's sterile and clinical and the frequencies seem out of wack

Back