Musikraft Relic Project is Finished 12/22 - Pics at End!

Thats pretty smoove... Why the string tree? The sperzel staggered lockers let you go without...

GOHOINC":1b2je0dj said:
Thats pretty smoove... Why the string tree? The sperzel staggered lockers let you go without...
True, but I find that it stays in tune better under bar use with a little more down pressure on the B and E from the tree. Also, I like the way it looks! :D

Steve

Shawn Lutz":l964dghs said:
The picture in the display case looks like an authentic rode hard put up wet strat that gigged heavily in the late 70's-80's -- and retired after a double dose of penicillin lol
Exactly what I was going for! :rock:

Steve

mooncobra":37luu8hb said:
amazing!!!! how do you like the pickup?
So far I'm digging it - for such a high output pickup, it is still pretty organic/uncompressed, but I definitely need a bit more time with it before I make a final decision on it for this guitar...

Steve

Looks killer, Steve!

I had an unfinished Franky body laying around that I couldn't decide what to do with...or find the time for. After seeing yours, I made up my mind. I sent it to MJT for a Daphne Blue over Sunburst finish.

sah5150":3s0i2xpv said:
GOHOINC":3s0i2xpv said:
True, but I find that it stays in tune better under bar use with a little more down pressure on the B and E from the tree. Also, I like the way it looks! :D

Steve

Well sir, thats a nice looking build. Kudos.

scriptphase":w0xuyrke said:
Looks killer, Steve!

I had an unfinished Franky body laying around that I couldn't decide what to do with...or find the time for. After seeing yours, I made up my mind. I sent it to MJT for a Daphne Blue over Sunburst finish.
Well done!

Steve

mooncobra":1e4v67mu said:
truly amazing, when are you starting Henning guitars?? I would love a guitar like that!!!!!
Well, hell... All I did was assemble it - MJT are the real heroes here, and Musikraft, of course. I'm never starting Henning guitars. ;)

Dude - just grab a nice spec from Musikraft, send the body to MJT, get some parts and put that baby together yourself! Not really that hard...

Steve

Shawn Lutz":1wp5kpph said:
The picture in the display case looks like an authentic rode hard put up wet strat that gigged heavily in the late 70's-80's -- and retired after a double dose of penicillin lol

:)

that came out awesome!
I'm tempted to get a similar neck and put it on my cheap MiM Strat, but I think that might be a mismatch of quality, lol

Congrats on finishing the new guitar Steve. It looks great! How does the vintage Floyd compare to the Fender trem? I have been contemplating trying one on my Srat and am curious if it has better tuning stability and/or tone?

Back