143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

After the intial shock of getting a concoction of unknown and untested substances, your body appears to feel and go back to normal

Phase 1 trials started in March of 2020. Phase 2 trials started in July. Phase 3 trials started in October. Moderna and Pfizer were approved in December.

3 mins after the shot I started breaking out into a cold sweat. Nurse ask if I was ok because I started getting pale. Then the paramedics rushed over. Laidback on floor, they hooked up all kinds of stuff to me. Two minutes later I was fine. Panic attack never had one. The whole process of getting the vaccine was freaking me out. Home now, everything fine. Can’t wait to get 2nd shot.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/c...d-following-experimental-covid-mrna-vaccines/
The CDC added more data today into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.

The data goes through March 5, 2021, with 31,079 recorded adverse events, including 1,524 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID mRNA shots by Pfizer and Moderna.

Besides the recorded 1,524 deaths, there were 5,806 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 630 permanent disabilities, and 3,477 hospitalizations.

The CDC also updated their Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination page on March 9th this past week, and according to this report, VAERS has received 1,637 reports of death following COVID “vaccinations” – more than 100 deaths than are in the VAERS data dump released today.

The CDC continues to state that not one of these recorded deaths following experimental COVID injections are related to the shots.
1615672509763.png

I had my first shot. No side effects what so ever.

However from what I've heard from people I know, the second shot does kick your ass a bit.
Let’s hear about your 2nd when you get it. I had no side effects from #1 either.

https://www.brighteon.com/7ca4671f-5b54-4c44-bb6a-e36f0ea8f7ae
https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***

 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

Last edited:
https://www.brighteon.com/324edd95-2e2b-4a25-bfcc-884552e40a5c
https://www.inova.org/sites/default/files/covid-19/documents/Inova_COVID_Vaccine_Consent.pdf
I declare that I or my child is 16 years of age or older. I further declare that I or my child:
1. Have not experienced anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing) or severe allergic reactions from a previous vaccination or an injectable medication.
2. Have not had any other vaccinations in the previous 14 days (e.g. MMR, Shingrix, Varicella, or a TB skin test).
3. Is not currently sick with a fever, active respiratory infection or other moderate/severe illness.
4. Has have not received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for treatment of COVID-19 within the past ninety (90) days.
5. Is not allergic to the following ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine: mRNA, lipids((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6, 1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N, N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1, 2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate and sucrose.

I understand that if I or my child have any of the above conditions, I or my child could be at increased risk of having a negative reaction or problem from the vaccine. I further declare that if I or my child have any of the following conditions, I have had the opportunity to speak with my or my child’s primary care provider and am making an informed decision to receive the vaccine or to have my child receive the vaccine:
1. Pregnant, attempting to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
2. Have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner;
3. Are immunocompromised or are taking a medication that affects the immune system (such as cortisone, prednisone, other steroids, or anticancer drugs; drugs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease or psoriasis; HIV/AIDS, cancer, leukemia, ankylosing spondylitis or radiation treatments).

I agree to WAIT near the clinic location for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine. If I or my child have previously had a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or injectable medication, I agree to WAIT near the clinic location for 30 minutes after receiving the vaccine.

I understand that the COVID-19 vaccine is a two-part vaccine series. By signing this consent, I am agreeing that I or my child will receive the first and second part of the vaccine series.

I understand that the common risks associated with the COVID-19 vaccine include but are not limited to pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever, nausea, feeling unwell or swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy).

I understand that the vaccine may cause a severe allergic reaction which can include anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a rash all over the body, dizziness and/or weakness). I understand that these may not be all the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine as the vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials. I also understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications which could be associated with the vaccine. I understand that the long-term side effects or complications of this vaccine are not known at this time.

I understand that the vaccination is being given by Inova Health System Foundation and its affiliates (collectively Inova). Theowner and/or operator of this site, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents expressly disclaim any responsibility for the vaccination. My consent is given in light of this knowledge, and in consideration of Inova giving the COVID-19 vaccine. I, for myself and my heirs, administrators, trustees, executors, assigns and successors in interest do hereby agree to release and hold harmless Inova, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, trustees, employees, volunteers and agents from and against any and all demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, claims, actions and cause of action (whether any of which is groundless or otherwi se) of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs) by reason of or resulting, in any way, from any and all acts, accidents, events, occurrences, omissions and the like related to, or arising out of, directly or indirectly, my receipt of this COVID-19 vaccine. Inova makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the vaccine or its effectiveness. I acknowledge receipt of Inova’s Notice of Privacy Practices.

Medicare Part B Recipients: I understand Inova will process Medicare Part B claims on my behalf and accepts Medicare payment in full. I understand I must present my Medicare card prior to receiving the vaccine. I understand that if I have assigned my Medicare benefits to a Medicare Advantage Plan (like an HMO or PPO), I must receive my COVID-19 vaccine shot from my HMO/managed care provider or pay the Inova charge.

Private Insurance Participants: If I have private insurance, I understand that Inova will not bill my insurance carrier on my behalf, and that I am responsible for paying the required fee for this vaccine to Inova and for pursuing reimbursement from my health insurance carrier. Inova cannot guarantee that this service will be reimbursable by insurance.

I have read and understood “What To Do If You Have A Reaction To The COVID-19 Vaccination” and the “Fact Sheet” by the FDA regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination. I further understand and agree that Inova is required to submit COVID-19 vaccine administration data to the Virginia Immunization Information System (VIIS), and report moderate and severe adverse events following vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

I understand and agree to all of the above and I hereby give my consent to the staff of Inova to give me or my child a COVID-19 vaccine

Last edited:
https://www.brighteon.com/324edd95-2e2b-4a25-bfcc-884552e40a5c
https://www.inova.org/sites/default/files/covid-19/documents/Inova_COVID_Vaccine_Consent.pdf
I declare that I or my child is 16 years of age or older. I further declare that I or my child:
1. Have not experienced anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing) or severe allergic reactions from a previous vaccination or an injectable medication.
2. Have not had any other vaccinations in the previous 14 days (e.g. MMR, Shingrix, Varicella, or a TB skin test).
3. Is not currently sick with a fever, active respiratory infection or other moderate/severe illness.
4. Has have not received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for treatment of COVID-19 within the past ninety (90) days.
5. Is not allergic to the following ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine: mRNA, lipids((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6, 1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N, N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1, 2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate and sucrose.

I understand that if I or my child have any of the above conditions, I or my child could be at increased risk of having a negative reaction or problem from the vaccine. I further declare that if I or my child have any of the following conditions, I have had the opportunity to speak with my or my child’s primary care provider and am making an informed decision to receive the vaccine or to have my child receive the vaccine:
1. Pregnant, attempting to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
2. Have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner;
3. Are immunocompromised or are taking a medication that affects the immune system (such as cortisone, prednisone, other steroids, or anticancer drugs; drugs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease or psoriasis; HIV/AIDS, cancer, leukemia, ankylosing spondylitis or radiation treatments).

I agree to WAIT near the clinic location for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine. If I or my child have previously had a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or injectable medication, I agree to WAIT near the clinic location for 30 minutes after receiving the vaccine.

I understand that the COVID-19 vaccine is a two-part vaccine series. By signing this consent, I am agreeing that I or my child will receive the first and second part of the vaccine series.

I understand that the common risks associated with the COVID-19 vaccine include but are not limited to pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever, nausea, feeling unwell or swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy).

I understand that the vaccine may cause a severe allergic reaction which can include anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a rash all over the body, dizziness and/or weakness). I understand that these may not be all the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine as the vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials. I also understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications which could be associated with the vaccine. I understand that the long-term side effects or complications of this vaccine are not known at this time.

I understand that the vaccination is being given by Inova Health System Foundation and its affiliates (collectively Inova). Theowner and/or operator of this site, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents expressly disclaim any responsibility for the vaccination. My consent is given in light of this knowledge, and in consideration of Inova giving the COVID-19 vaccine. I, for myself and my heirs, administrators, trustees, executors, assigns and successors in interest do hereby agree to release and hold harmless Inova, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, trustees, employees, volunteers and agents from and against any and all demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, claims, actions and cause of action (whether any of which is groundless or otherwi se) of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs) by reason of or resulting, in any way, from any and all acts, accidents, events, occurrences, omissions and the like related to, or arising out of, directly or indirectly, my receipt of this COVID-19 vaccine. Inova makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the vaccine or its effectiveness. I acknowledge receipt of Inova’s Notice of Privacy Practices.

Medicare Part B Recipients: I understand Inova will process Medicare Part B claims on my behalf and accepts Medicare payment in full. I understand I must present my Medicare card prior to receiving the vaccine. I understand that if I have assigned my Medicare benefits to a Medicare Advantage Plan (like an HMO or PPO), I must receive my COVID-19 vaccine shot from my HMO/managed care provider or pay the Inova charge.

Private Insurance Participants: If I have private insurance, I understand that Inova will not bill my insurance carrier on my behalf, and that I am responsible for paying the required fee for this vaccine to Inova and for pursuing reimbursement from my health insurance carrier. Inova cannot guarantee that this service will be reimbursable by insurance.

I have read and understood “What To Do If You Have A Reaction To The COVID-19 Vaccination” and the “Fact Sheet” by the FDA regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination. I further understand and agree that Inova is required to submit COVID-19 vaccine administration data to the Virginia Immunization Information System (VIIS), and report moderate and severe adverse events following vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

I understand and agree to all of the above and I hereby give my consent to the staff of Inova to give me or my child a COVID-19 vaccine
This is no different than getting a flu vaccine. 90% of that copy+paste is saying that you are telling the person giving you a shot that your kid is not in a risk group and that you agree to wait 15 minutes. Only one paragraph lists any side effects. The rest is the same legal crap you see renting an apartment or throwing a party at chuck e cheese.

Why don't you ever post things like your dear leader Trump was vaccinated in January before most health care professionals after he almost died from the virus in October? The only reason he didn't go on a ventilator was him having access to unproven medicine and a top tier doctor as the president. Isn't Trump getting sick and taking a vaccine 2 months later before he lost access some sign that this isn't a joke?

I’m a Trumper, I always wear my mask. I had no problem getting vaccine , already got #1. I don’t think politics have anything to do with someone’s opinion n getting vaccine or not. Getting back to normalcy is why I got it. I’m not into all this shutdown bullshit.

This is no different than getting a flu vaccine. 90% of that copy+paste is saying that you are telling the person giving you a shot that your kid is not in a risk group and that you agree to wait 15 minutes. Only one paragraph lists any side effects. The rest is the same legal crap you see renting an apartment or throwing a party at chuck e cheese.
I provided you the link to the PDF of the Inova COVID 19 vaccine consent form... nothing less, nothing more. It is up to you to read and comprehend what it is saying and why those legally binding statements are stipulated in a legal consent form.

Here are the 22 possible severe side effects directly from the FDA...

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Can you say with 100% certainty that you are not allergic to any of these published ingredients?

Is not allergic to the following ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine: mRNA, lipids((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6, 1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N, N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1, 2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate and sucrose.

Many ingredients are still not being disclosed as they are proprietary, so do you know exactly of what is being injected since no independent 3rd party laboratory has been allowed to study and evaluate the MRNA technology being used here.

It is unlikely that the following statements are in a lease or rental agreement:

I understand that the vaccine may cause a severe allergic reaction which can include anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a rash all over the body, dizziness and/or weakness).

I understand that these may not be all the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine as the vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.

I also understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications which could be associated with the vaccine.

I understand that the long-term side effects or complications of this vaccine are not known at this time.

Last edited:
Back