143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

Instead of reading junk online, talk to your doctor.
Talk to what doctor? I don't give a fuck what the "experts" say. Unless they hopped in a Delorean with Doc Brown and went 5 years into the future NOBODY can claim to know anything about long term effects. I'm nowhere near anti-vaccine but most that are developed take anywhere from 5-15 years so if you want to buy into this it's safe bullshit go ahead. I hope there are no long term effects and it truly is safe for everyone. But the vaccine has definitely become a political tool.

Last edited:
Talk to what doctor? I don't give a fuck what the "experts" say. Unless they hopped in a Delorean with Doc Brown and went 5 years into the future NOBODY can claim to know anything abouth long term effects. I'm nowhere near anti-vaccine but most that are developed take anywhere from 5-15 years so if you want to but into this it's safe bullshit go ahead. I hope there are no long term effects and it truly is safe for everyone. But the vaccine had definately become a political tool.
Exactly

Let’s hear about your 2nd when you get it. I had no side effects from #1 either.
Most of all my family and friends of about 50 people that I know that got there 2nd shot had minor symptoms as well as me of fatigue is all.

Most of all my family and friends of about 50 people that I know that got there 2nd shot had minor symptoms as well as me of fatigue is all.
Those results sound similar to the millions of people that have actually gotten covid19; Minor symptoms.

Those results sound similar to the millions of people that have actually gotten covid19; Minor symptoms.
What's up with having to take 2 shots? Why isn't one good enough? Makes you wonder...

There is no cure for the common cold, but somehow they pumped out a "vaccine" in less than a year since this "novel" coronavirus.

Not sure I’m not a scientist!
Good luck everyone.

Except for the 70 million people that have died from Covid. Or the 200 million that have been hospitalized.
I believe it's well known information that the majority of those people already had underlying conditions....but you knew that. Besides, 99% survival rate and all that jazz..

Of those 200 million hospitalized, Cuomo is directly responsible for 199 million of them, I think?

I believe it's well known information that the majority of those people already had underlying conditions....but you knew that.

How is it that when talking about deaths due to covid, underlying conditions all of a sudden matter. Those cases weren't really covid, right? But when talking about the vaccine, all of a sudden the vaccine is the cause?

Everyone that has been autopsied so far after the vaccine has an underlying condition listed as a cause of death. Not a single person died from the vaccine using this logic.

So what's the argument against vaccines? Can we at least have consistent stances on how numbers are counted?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

How is it that when talking about deaths due to covid, underlying conditions all of a sudden matter. Those cases weren't really covid, right? But when talking about the vaccine, all of a sudden the vaccine is the cause?

Everyone that has been autopsied so far after the vaccine has an underlying condition listed as a cause of death. Not a single person died from the vaccine using this logic.

So what's the argument against vaccines? Can we at least have consistent stances on how numbers are counted?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm
What I mentioned to the other person was kinda playing devils advocate for arguments sake.

Again, I'm not a numbers guy, so you can throw all the charts and graphs you want, but at the end of the day, this "vaccine" is still a hawaiian punch with unknown long term effects. I am pro-choice when it comes to the jab. Just don't give me any less rights just because I refuse it. Don't tell me I cannot eat here or there or I cannot travel, especially since it doesn't prevent anybody at all from getting or transmitting covid.

How is it that when talking about deaths due to covid, underlying conditions all of a sudden matter. Those cases weren't really covid, right?
why are the 2.7 million deaths over 16 months more important than the over 7 million deaths every year ?

Back