143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

From an evolutionary standpoint, I think this is a good thing. Especially if you have not procreated.
By all means take it. But I shouldn't lose any rights or privileges for refusing it. Some states are trying to mandate it nazi Germany style. How in the motherfuck can anyone try to mandate something that has a myriad of unknown repercussions?

This is no different than getting a flu vaccine. 90% of that copy+paste is saying that you are telling the person giving you a shot that your kid is not in a risk group and that you agree to wait 15 minutes. Only one paragraph lists any side effects. The rest is the same legal crap you see renting an apartment or throwing a party at chuck e cheese.

Why don't you ever post things like your dear leader Trump was vaccinated in January before most health care professionals after he almost died from the virus in October? The only reason he didn't go on a ventilator was him having access to unproven medicine and a top tier doctor as the president. Isn't Trump getting sick and taking a vaccine 2 months later before he lost access some sign that this isn't a joke?
You maybe correct on one thing, this is nothing but a strain of the flu that has been blown to epic proportions for the benefit of the democratic party.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/cov...bout-15-billion-in-2021-sales-from-shots.html
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/moderna-covid-vaccine-sales-2021/
I will leave you with something to read although I doubt you are willing to comprehend what it says. There is nothing left unclear in the following study or what is stipulated within the vaccine consent. Why don't you actually address the issues rather than obfuscate and cast aspersions?

I understand that the vaccine may cause a severe allergic reaction which can include anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a rash all over the body, dizziness and/or weakness).

I understand that these may not be all the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine as the vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.

I also understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications which could be associated with the vaccine.

I understand that the long-term side effects or complications of this vaccine are not known at this time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Background: Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated. Evaluations of an inactivated whole virus vaccine in ferrets and nonhuman primates and a virus-like-particle vaccine in mice induced protection against infection but challenged animals exhibited an immunopathologic-type lung disease.

Design: Four candidate vaccines for humans with or without alum adjuvant were evaluated in a mouse model of SARS, a VLP vaccine, the vaccine given to ferrets and NHP, another whole virus vaccine and an rDNA-produced S protein. Balb/c or C57BL/6 mice were vaccinated i.m. on day 0 and 28 and sacrificed for serum antibody measurements or challenged with live virus on day 56. On day 58, challenged mice were sacrificed and lungs obtained for virus and histopathology.

Results: All vaccines induced serum neutralizing antibody with increasing dosages and/or alum significantly increasing responses. Significant reductions of SARS-CoV two days after challenge was seen for all vaccines and prior live SARS-CoV. All mice exhibited histopathologic changes in lungs two days after challenge including all animals vaccinated (Balb/C and C57BL/6) or given live virus, influenza vaccine, or PBS suggesting infection occurred in all. Histopathology seen in animals given one of the SARS-CoV vaccines was uniformly a Th2-type immunopathology with prominent eosinophil infiltration, confirmed with special eosinophil stains. The pathologic changes seen in all control groups lacked the eosinophil prominence.

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

Last edited:
I will leave you with something to read although I doubt you can comprehend what it says.
How about you stop being a condescending asshole while we are at it.

You keep saying the same thing over and over. Yes, they put a consent form saying there is no long term study... Because how are they supposed to study something for many years that just started last year? It's normal legal crap to remove liability. Why make it sound like there is a government coverup to mind control, mame, and murder people? You can make a choice to refuse the vaccine. Why do we need to read your constant disinformation copy+pasting?

Last edited:
Because how are they supposed to study something for many years that just started last year?
Right. So how can they strongly encourage everyone to get it when they have no idea what the long term effects are?

Some stores are even kinda bullying a little bit...."40% off to those who present a vaccine I.D." Politicizing is part if the same story.

Right. So how can they strongly encourage everyone to get it when they have no idea what the long term effects are?

Some stores are even kinda bullying a little bit...."40% off to those who present a vaccine I.D." Politicizing is part if the same story.
Instead of reading junk online, talk to your doctor.

Attachments

• 158189206_10221502018731453_6729661329154465894_o.jpg
    158189206_10221502018731453_6729661329154465894_o.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 40
How about you stop being a condescending asshole while we are at it.

You keep saying the same thing over and over. Yes, they put a consent form saying there is no long term study... Because how are they supposed to study something for many years that just started last year? It's normal legal crap to remove liability. Why make it sound like there is a government coverup to mind control, mame, and murder people? You can make a choice to refuse the vaccine. Why do we need to read your constant disinformation copy+pasting?
So information directly from the FDA and posting an actual COVID 19 consent form that everyone can read and decide for themselves what it says in plain english is now disinformation by your assertion. Every human being on this planet has a human right to be fully informed by mandate and worldwide adoption of the Nuremberg code of 1947 look it up. It is not my intention to be condescending... you may comprehend every word of the NIH published study that I attached for you to read, but you refuse to acknowledge that information. In that 2012 study 4 different vaccines were trialed, all of the animals tolerated the initial vaccination and when challenged with the actual virus, they all became sick and or died due to pathological priming of the immune system/vaccine enhanced disease, as listed by the FDA as one of the 22 possible adverse outcomes/effects of these vaccines. Pfizer/Moderna have not said one way other if these prior issues have been fully addressed in these new coronavirus genetic treaments/vaccines because they were allowed to skip animal trials and go directly to human trail because of the EUA which is not full FDA approval and all of your partisan bickering doesn't change those facts.

There are many world renowned scientist's, virologist's and vaccine experts that have legitimate concerns over this experimental genetic manipulation treatment, you have heard the head of Moderna describe it as exactly that... insertion of synthetic RNA code, that forces your body to express the spike protein sequence overriding your innate immune system broad spectrum response... that sir is the definition of genetic manipulation in his own words. The information stands nonetheless...and because it is contrary to your view of things does not degrade the facts contained therein.

If you are willing to place you and your family's lives at risk because of the desire to triumph in a futile political melee instead of parsing truthful facts and genuine concerns that is your prerogative as long as you know you are part of an experiment of which you will have absolutely no recourse if these genetic treatments maim or kill you and your family as they have full indemnity from liability also crystal clear in the consent form. It is fully up to you to use your human agency to acquire the facts. I highly suggest you look beyond the medical nomenclature in the FDA list and define them fully so you understand the severity of the possible outcomes that you are dealing with.

Last edited:
The mRNA vaccine code is not "taken up into human DNA." It trains your white blood cells to look for a type of antigen. This is completely different from genetic modification.

So information directly from the FDA and an posting an actual COVID 19 consent form that everyone can read and decide for themselves what it says in plain english is now disinformation by your assertion. Every human being on this planet has a human right to be fully informed by mandate and worldwide adoption of the Nuremberg code of 1947 look it up. It is not my intention to be condescending... you may comprehend every word of the NIH published study that I attached for you to read, but you refuse to acknowledge that information. In that 2012 study 4 different vaccines were trialed, all of the animals tolerated the initial vaccination and when challenged with the actual virus, they all became sick and or died due to pathological priming of the immune system/vaccine enhanced disease, as listed by the FDA as one of the 22 possible adverse outcomes/effects of these vaccines. Pfizer/Moderna have not said one way other if these prior issues have been fully addressed in these new coronavirus genetic treaments/vaccines because they were allowed to skip animal trials and go directly to human trail because of the EUA which is not full FDA approval and all of your partisan bickering doesn't change those facts.

There are many world renowned scientist's, virologist's and vaccine experts that have legitimate concerns over this experimental genetic manipulation treatment, you have heard the head of Moderna describe it as exactly that... insertion of synthetic RNA code, that is taken up into human DNA... that sir is the definition of genetic manipulation in his own words. The information stands nonetheless...and because it is contrary to your view of things does not degrade the facts contained therein.

If you are willing to place you and your family's lives at risk because of the desire to triumph in a futile political melee instead of parsing truthful facts and genuine concerns that is your prerogative as long as you know you are part of an experiment. It is fully up to you to use your human agency to acquire the facts. I highly suggest you look beyond the medical nomenclature in the FDA list and define them fully so you understand the severity of the possible outcomes that you are dealing with.

Yeah and when all goes south they will blame Trump for that too. Fuckn assholes

Back