Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

Not once since I've been here, which is all I can speak to.

You'll forgive me if I stay out of this one 'though; it's between you and Donnie, brother.

Can't we just all get a--
Batman-Slapping-Robin-Meme-Explained.jpg

😄🤣

Shhhhhh, he’s enjoying the first 175 pages of google which is telling everyone the vax is approved, and he’s believing it no matter what anyone says.

Attachments

• F1466F29-B20D-4F55-B2BB-7831328ABDF6.jpeg
    F1466F29-B20D-4F55-B2BB-7831328ABDF6.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 33
Watching how mail in voter fraud is rampant in CA right now to keep that idiot in office, the main idiot is coming to back the slime ball up. :poop:

I see a problem with this if they start over using the excuse.
Every time one of them does it and no proof is found it will dilute the effectiveness for the next guy.

Boy who cried wolf will set in eventually.
Just like it has with Q.

What the excuse to mail in your vote because of covid? The same people stand in line at the grocery store. They created the opportunity to cheat in an election.

Was reading up on Ivermectin just now.
It's used in both humans and animals for the same reason, it kills parasites.
A parasite has to have a host. It can't exist without one. That why you usually get them from eating some protein.

A virus doesn't need a host - it can survive in the breath from a cough or sneeze or on a surface that you touch.

Parasite medicine to treat a virus?
Parasites can be killed. Viruses can't, only defended against.

How the hell did this start catching on?

https://abc7news.com/ivermectin-covid-humans-side-effects-treatment/10994919/

Was reading up on Ivermectin just now.
It's used in both humans and animals for the same reason, it kills parasites.
A parasite has to have a host. It can't exist without one. That why you usually get them from eating some protein.

A virus doesn't need a host - it can survive in the breath from a cough or sneeze or on a surface that you touch.

Parasite medicine to treat a virus?
Parasites can be killed. Viruses can't, only defended against.

How the hell did this start catching on?

https://abc7news.com/ivermectin-covid-humans-side-effects-treatment/10994919/
You do understand that certain pharmaceuticals go on to treat other conditions other than what they were originally developed for don’t you Donald?

You do understand that certain pharmaceuticals go on to treat other conditions other than what they were originally developed for don’t you Donald?

Note the last sentence. Research has been underway as to using it with a couple viral diseases.
But as of today no approvals from the CDC or AMA.
Even the pharmaceutical giants are all warning against using it for Covid. Think about that.

In the USA you can't be charged for a Covid vaccine. You CAN be charged for a prescription of Ivermectin.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
I think maybe you need to reread this and give it some thought Frank.

Listen Maxwell Q, if you choose to completely ignore stuff I type then there's no point in us chatting
and we should both just use ignore. Right?

boy.jpg

Seriously.
If I say the sky is blue you'll come up with some ridiculous comeback just cause it's me saying it.
Stupid.

Back