Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

Listen Maxwell Q, if you choose to completely ignore stuff I type then there's no point in us chatting
and we should both just use ignore. Right?

View attachment 88513

Seriously.
If I say the sky is blue you'll come up with some ridiculous comeback just cause it's me saying it.
Stupid.
I quoted you so how can I be ignoring it? You really don’t know how to form an opinion outside of the liberal MSM narrative do you?

You dont need a prescription for ivermectin.

What back woods pharmacy you using?

Untitled.png

Is a virus alive?

Yes because it can reproduce and adapt to its environment.
No because it doesn't contain cells and can't sustain itself.

Microbiologists can't agree on the use of the word alive in the context of a virus.

Is a virus alive?

Microbiologists can't agree on the use of the word alive in the context of a virus.
Yeah, I was attempting to kick-up some dust. It's getting quiet around here.

Comparing a bee sting to a contagious microscopic germ.

Did ya know the odds of you getting a bee sting tomorrow are six million to one?
Did ya know the odds of you spreading the pain of a sting to someone else is zero?

Dumb dumb dumb analogy.

Comparing a bee sting to a contagious microscopic germ.

Did ya know the odds of you getting a bee sting tomorrow are six million to one?
Did ya know the odds of you spreading the pain of a sting to someone else is zero?

Dumb dumb dumb analogy.
I think the joke is more about someone covering their entire body in a suit for something that has a 99% survival rate. But you probably knew that

I'd rather have somebody with covid sneeze in my face than be allergic to bee stings and get stung by a bee.

On another note:
Screenshot_20210905-202810_Chrome~2.jpg

I'm sure this guy has made some bad decisions in his life, judging by his weight and the lazy walmart scooter...judging by the bag on his head, he has continued to make more bad decisions.

I'd rather have somebody with covid sneeze in my face than be allergic to bee stings and get stung by a bee.

If you're going to be allergic to bees then you also have to have acute asthma and bronchitis.

You still want the sneeze?

You can take a shot of Epinephrine for a bee sting, no treatments for Covid yet.

I think the joke is more about someone covering their entire body in a suit for something that has a 99% survival rate. But you probably knew that

On another note:
View attachment 88546
I'm sure this guy has made some bad decisions in his life, judging by his weight and the lazy walmart scooter...judging by the bag on his head, he has continued to make more bad decisions.
It's really sad how dumb some people are. Very sad.

Is a virus alive?

Now apply this same thinking to a pregnant woman.

Note the last sentence. Research has been underway as to using it with a couple viral diseases.
But as of today no approvals from the CDC or AMA.
Even the pharmaceutical giants are all warning against using it for Covid. Think about that.

In the USA you can't be charged for a Covid vaccine. You CAN be charged for a prescription of Ivermectin.
The big pharma companies don’t want people to use Ivermectin (or anything else)…because if it helps against Covid, then the emergency use of the vaccine falls off since there is another treatment available. They won’t get paid.

Think I’m wrong? Look at stock prices of these companies. They were off yesterday when the WHO said boosters aren’t needed.

Think I’m wrong? Look at stock prices of these companies. They were off yesterday when the WHO said boosters aren’t needed.
That was the point I was trying to get at with him but the density is just too great. Anyway, I think he ran back to his safe space with me and hit ignore. Alas, it really isn't sporting to engage in a fencing match with a no armed opponent so I shall not.

If you're going to be allergic to bees then you also have to have acute asthma and bronchitis.

You still want the sneeze?

You can take a shot of Epinephrine for a bee sting, no treatments for Covid yet.
So Donnie actually admits there is no treatment for Covid. Wow 👍

Back