Hope nobody falls for this…

Meet our master amp maker

IMG_20220524_072124.jpg

Here is the translation... Yes it is Latin.

We're gonna be very smart, you think we have what you want, we're working through it's overall world. To him it is an insignificant mistake, to my part, to him. He saw hardly any food coming from him from the attacks, as it was the bodies of the learned. It's up to two people to achieve this, it's hard to aim for versatile football. No, but I will open it for my new notebook. World Cup team organized football right, don't let it zril our time, where you mentioned the dangers. You want to make an argument for pleasure, but in case of Greek sport, let's say it's right to pursue. Two sorting tasks overturned onto them, and they think you'll become a visitor to me. Unused, but neglected to adapt to the practice, I have mentioned some difficulty. My ex ought to do great things. People are the primary bearer of strife, since it's usually at the same time. Homer learned these things, lest even the dangers of Albucius were scarce. I'm concerned for who zril is.

You want to make an argument for pleasure, but in case of Greek sport, let's say it's right to pursue. Two sorting tasks overturned onto them, and they think you'll become a visitor to me. Unused, but neglected to adapt to the practice, I have mentioned some difficulty. My ex ought to do great things. People are the primary bearer of strife, since it's usually at the same time. Homer learned these things, lest even the dangers of Albucius were scarce. I'm concerned for who zril is. He won't chase you, he'll be the first to realize that in the game. But we have the responsibility. But not that obstinacy is from the Greek. Euripides' new concept of Euripides' creativity, let's just abandon it no.

If they can’t get a 4 page website right, hard to imagine they will get a $4k amp right.

Drop $4k in my lap, I’m reaching out to Dan Gower…
It probably got crawled/indexed by search engines so started showing up in search results before they were ready for it to go live.

Back