Hope nobody falls for this…

It probably got crawled/indexed by search engines so started showing up in search results before they were ready for it to go live.
The sad part is that there are (were) people on the forum that got screwed from his mods, the 1st run of CCVs, and the second run of CCVs. What makes people think the 4th attempt will be any different?

I’d much rather own a legit copy of a Cameron amp than run the risks with trying to order the real deal.

And this is not a bashing, this is the truth and nothing more. The dudes got talent for days but doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

I was getting ready to send him my amp when all hell broke loose the first go around in 2006. Very glad that I didn't.

The sad part is that there are (were) people on the forum that got screwed from his mods, the 1st run of CCVs, and the second run of CCVs. What makes people think the 4th attempt will be any different?
With That kind of track record the jab takers should all be shoe ins for these amps with the ToAnZ as they are already conditioned for that kind of logic.

Hopefully nobody falls for the tone hustle.

Phone number search leads to here:

0FB859C1-53C8-4445-8CAF-013787811BC3.jpeg

Isnt that Brad Kings amp with the MIA/POW silk screen on the back

And what fucking language is that🖕
tn1AWaG.jpg

I’d much rather own a legit copy of a Cameron amp than run the risks with trying to order the real deal.

And this is not a bashing, this is the truth and nothing more. The dudes got talent for days but doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

I think there were maybe 7 people left that did not have either their money back, their doner amp back or a new amp from Cameron. If I were Mark C - I would either make sure those people are whole before selling new amps or provide proof that that those people were at fault in some way :dunno:

If I'm wrong or you know more please speak up. Never met the guy.

lyMMwF3.jpg

2TbT6B5.jpg

epx7I43.jpg

Last edited:
Man this screams scam top to bottom.

If they can’t list who they are then why trust such industry experts?

WOOO-HOOO!!! I'm number 6 in line for this new Cameron amp!
I'm so excited! Yeah, I had to pay the whole $6k up front in cash...and they had some weird janky hipster dude pickup the cash from me at a 7-11 in South Detroit at 3am but who cares?! They told me I'll get my amp in two weeks! I was even able to get them to add an extra channel that they guarantee will do ultra down tuned djent tones that will be so tight it will make up for my sloppy playing!
So come on,everybody!! Jump on these new Cameron amps!! What could possibly go wrong this time?

I think this was my favorite line ...
"Pair that with amazing examples of the original CCV amp, the “Brad” era CCV, and the ears of the players that made it famous."

Kind of surprised they didn't mention the chippy era. Might be the most hysterical era of all.
I don't have any animosity towards any of these people. But the drama was always interesting.

So what happened to Mark Camerons and Suckerfree gear's partnership???

I'm assuming MC went AWOL again...Suckerfree Gear seems to be awful quiet about the split.....

Did MC find new backers once again???

I will never ever prepay for any amp or guitar that is not in stock ready to ship by a reputable company or dealer after seeing all the frauds committed over the years both in the guitar and amp world where prepayments were required.

As GLPG80 stated better to buy used at this point in time......

Back