Hope nobody falls for this…

The dude I bought this Jose preamp from today seems like a gear head and is into 80s stuff, says he plays his kemper most now and was talking about how him and his other buddies trade profiles, I asked if he knew how to profile cause i want to profile my Cameron, he then proceeds to tell me one of the said friends sent Cameron an amp years ago and never got it back. I said damn

I gave Mark (actually Jason) a JCM 800 for free about 5 years ago.
I had a ton of shit and I could afford it.
I hoped in sending it that he would maybe mod the amp and sell it and possibly make one of the CCV guys whole. Or maybe mod it for one of the guys that sent amps and never got an amp back? I don’t know…. I was just hoping some good karma would happen. Maybe it did? I never heard a word about it after I sent it except Jason thanked me and told me Mark appreciated the gesture.
Very cool of you….too bad this situation never got resolved.

That website was clearly a scam.

I gave Mark (actually Jason) a JCM 800 for free about 5 years ago.
I hoped in sending it that he would maybe mod the amp and sell it and possibly make one of the CCV guys whole. Or maybe mod it for one of the guys that sent amps and never got an amp back? I don’t know…. I was just hoping some good karma would happen. Maybe it did? I never heard a word about it after I sent it except Jason thanked me and told me Mark appreciated the gesture.
We’ll, I’d thank you too!

"I gave Mark (actually Jason) a JCM 800 for free about 5 years ago.
I hoped in sending it that he would maybe mod the amp and sell it and possibly make one of the CCV guys whole. Or maybe mod it for one of the guys that sent amps and never got an amp back? I don’t know…. I was just hoping some good karma would happen. Maybe it did? I never heard a word about it after I sent it except Jason thanked me and told me Mark appreciated the gesture."

So you sent a piece of shit thief a free gift? Nice...

"I gave Mark (actually Jason) a JCM 800 for free about 5 years ago.
I hoped in sending it that he would maybe mod the amp and sell it and possibly make one of the CCV guys whole. Or maybe mod it for one of the guys that sent amps and never got an amp back? I don’t know…. I was just hoping some good karma would happen. Maybe it did? I never heard a word about it after I sent it except Jason thanked me and told me Mark appreciated the gesture."

So you sent a piece of shit thief a free gift? Nice...
Apparently you can’t actually read.

Thanks for piping in with your opinion though.

I actually deleted my original post shortly after putting it up. I should know better than to involve myself in a Cameron thread. Seems to bring out the worst in just about everyone.

Cameron amps aren’t that awesome to begin with. They sound decent, but no better than half the other garbage out there. Shitty guy with garbage work. Contact Gower, Hopkins, Shea, someone!

Back