Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
71sbzz.jpg

You MAGA chodes had such an unhinged meltdown at that time it was all delete 🤣 So I guess you can deny it.

Answer my question
So, once again, you're just a lying twat? That's OK, I'll forgive you. As I said, you just don't know any better.
Oh, and that whooshing sound that scares you from time to time? That's just the water heater next to your desk firing up. Most basements have them.

So, once again, you're just a lying twat? That's OK, I'll forgive you. As I said, you just don't know any better.
Oh, and that whooshing sound that scares you from time to time? That's just the water heater next to your desk firing up. Most basements have them.

Haha, you fucking cried like a little bitch because my avatar had a gun in it. So much so that I changed it to protect your little feelings, and you know it. You're crying about it today in this thread, and you cried about it here: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/court-ordered-release-of-pfizer-document-reveals-82-–-97-of-vaccinated-pregnant-women-lost-their-babies.244579/page-2#post-2785852

Lucky you, the whole off-topic was removed back then that showcased what a fucking crybaby bitch you really are. 🤣

No problem, I'm sure we'll have plenty crying to come from you 🤡

Haha, you fucking cried like a little bitch because my avatar had a gun in it. So much so that I changed it to protect your little feelings, and you know it. You're crying about it today in this thread, and you cried about it here: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/court-ordered-release-of-pfizer-document-reveals-82-–-97-of-vaccinated-pregnant-women-lost-their-babies.244579/page-2#post-2785852

Lucky you, the whole off-topic was removed back then that showcased what a fucking crybaby bitch you really are. 🤣

No problem, I'm sure we'll have plenty crying to come from you 🤡
Oooh, I see. Nice try. That was a different avatar. Lies...all Lies. Typical of you.

Last edited:
Different avatar? I had the same one with my .500 S&W, what a sausage chugger you are 🤣

Again, what do you think of my new avatar?
Lol. Ok. Lies….lies…and more lies.
I think your new avatar fits you since he lives in your micro brain rent free 24/7.
Not sure what you think I’m offended by in your avatars.

I don't get all the BS and animosity here? @ CrazyNutz-- the uptick is deaths is factual since the vaccine. When people show you statistics and you turn it into a Left VS Right debacle I wonder why. Why don't you offer something substantial to refute the statistics? The Gov wants to bury facts- instead of ranting about Avatar shit, how about something to refute the evidence logically? I've been an ICU RN for 30 years and have seen the deaths and shake my head. ALL Healthcare providers where I work were forced to receive the vaccine or lose their job. Hoping it is not true but I do not trust any of our elected officials anymore- period.

I don't get all the BS and animosity here? @ CrazyNutz-- the uptick is deaths is factual since the vaccine. When people show you statistics and you turn it into a Left VS Right debacle I wonder why. Why don't you offer something substantial to refute the statistics? The Gov wants to bury facts- instead of ranting about Avatar shit, how about something to refute the evidence logically? I've been an ICU RN for 30 years and have seen the deaths and shake my head. ALL Healthcare providers where I work were forced to receive the vaccine or lose their job. Hoping it is not true but I do not trust any of our elected officials anymore- period.

I never once mention a vaccine here. LOL

I was criticizing the fucking brain dead notion that "Elites" would like to reduce their "Elite" status by intentionally depopulating the people that support their "Elite" status.

There’s no brain there for critical thinking skills. They always fall back to Left / Right because they have no idea how to argue or debate the jab deaths all over the world … and they don’t even begin to understand left / right either 😂
Just gibberish white noise 😉

There’s no brain there for critical thinking skills. They always fall back to Left / Right because they have no idea how to argue or debate the jab deaths all over the world … and they don’t even begin to understand left / right either 😂

All you can do is provide the info that the mainstream has censored and let people decide for themselves . I don't even waste my time trying to convince people who are thoroughly brain scrubbed by the masses anymore because it's hopeless .

I had two very liberal aunts who adamantly refused to believe anything outside the mainstream narrative . They got jabbed repeatedly and both are no longer alive . When I tried to discuss what was really going on they freaked and immediately shut me down . Not my problem , you can only save people who are willing to listen.

Well put brother.

Reactions: ccn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back