Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never once mention a vaccine here. LOL

I was criticizing the fucking brain dead notion that "Elites" would like to reduce their "Elite" status by intentionally depopulating the people that support their "Elite" status.
Get over the "Elite" shit for a second. What do YOU think is causing the sudden uptick in the vaccinated deaths to shit not even related to Covid? Cardiac deaths. clotting disorders, etc. Something is going on. Don't say Climate Change or we will put you in front of a firing squad. LOL.

And crickets from him. I'm not here to fuck with people only to look and research perspectives and analyze facts that are presented. Something is going on with this shit and it is troublesome with all the people burying their heads in the sand thinking the Gov is here to help and calling anything against their narrative is crazy right wing conspiracy shit, and all Media is following suit . Scary shit on the horizon I'm afraid

And crickets from him. I'm not here to fuck with people only to look and research perspectives and analyze facts that are presented. Something is going on with this shit and it is troublesome with all the people burying their heads in the sand thinking the Gov is here to help and calling anything against their narrative is crazy right wing conspiracy shit, and all Media is following suit . Scary shit on the horizon I'm afraid
The chick is infatuated with Trump, more than people who are actually infatuated with him. I like Trump, not ashamed to admit it either but I was totally against the vaccine push and I will never take that experimental death jab.

The chick is infatuated with Trump, more than people who are actually infatuated with him. I like Trump, not ashamed to admit it either but I was totally against the vaccine push and I will never take that experimental death jab.
As a CICU RN I had no choice. Take it or get fired, just like all Hospital personnel Police, Firefighters, etc. Trying to make sense out of that if it was a population control device.,

As a CICU RN I had no choice. Take it or get fired, just like all Hospital personnel Police, Firefighters, etc. Trying to make sense out of that if it was a population control device.,

Thank god my city didn’t push it. Orange County ( FL) did though however, would never happen at my fire department but over there, mayor shithead Demmings true colors were shown; that is until desantis stepped in.

The only “pandemic” where we FIRE all the healthcare workers and first responders; that’s a first…….

Get over the "Elite" shit for a second. What do YOU think is causing the sudden uptick in the vaccinated deaths to shit not even related to Covid? Cardiac deaths. clotting disorders, etc. Something is going on. Don't say Climate Change or we will put you in front of a firing squad. LOL.

I'm not going down the Vaccine conspiracy rabbit shit hole. Been there done that, It's old news, I can't believe you guys are still on it.

And spare me, I know you guy's think you have good info that shows some crazy large uptick in deaths. I'm not interested.

I'm not going down the Vaccine conspiracy rabbit shit hole. Been there done that, It's old news, I can't believe you guys are still on it.

And spare me, I know you guy's think you have good info that shows some crazy large uptick in deaths. I'm not interested.

Dude-CN,
Old news? Really?!
Conspiracy? That’s a joke.

Unexplained Deaths up 40%? Myocarditis up as high as 1600% in some countries? Stillborn and miscarriages up 1900% in some countries? Thousands of athletes in the best shape of their lives dropping dead? Not interested? Or maybe, not intelligent enough to discuss it?

They ‘think’ they have info?
…show where their info is wrong, oh great one.

Dude-CN,
Old news? Really?!

Unexplained Deaths up 40%? Myocarditis up as high as 1600% in some countries? Stillborn and miscarriages up 1900% in some countries? Thousands of athletes in the best shape of their lives dropping dead? Not interested? Or maybe, not intelligent enough to discuss it?

You are correct, these are real government statistics, actuarial data from the insurance industry, CDC VAERS numbers, FDA Data. The technique is to claim the data is somehow fake or hasn't been proven yet meanwhile the FDA vaxxx adverse events listed have been fully confirmed by the CDC/FDA VAERS safety signal tracking site since the rollout of these shots. I can understand early on being fooled since there wasn't the immediate safety signal data but there is now and was there within 6 months of the rollout.

FACT....the 1976 SWINE FLU vaccine campaign was stopped after 26 deaths and thousands of those so called RARE reactions to the shots.

Last edited:
I am sorry you were coerced in to getting these shots. I'm hearing multiple nurses and hospital employees at local hospitals by me are refusing the boosters and many unvaxxxed have been called back to work. So stand your ground against any boosters since they don't work any different or better than the initial ones.

Dude-CN,
Old news? Really?!

Hi there new member. Please ignore CuntZ as he our resident pet rock so any facts presented to him/it/she/her/they/shim are not understood.

I am sorry you were coerced in to getting these shots. I'm hearing multiple nurses and hospital employees at local hospitals by me are refusing the boosters and many unvaxxxed have been called back to work. So stand your ground against any boosters since they don't work any different or better than the initial ones.
Ya, Providence is one of the largest if not the largest Hospital system in the Nation- and unfortunately they are in Democratic states. That is why we were forced. They aren't mandating extra boosters YET, but I was forced into 3 total jabs courtesy of Gov Insley

Last edited:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...nated-peo/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/
Excerpt from articles:

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating.

“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cox told The Health 202.

Once the vaccination rollout started, deaths climbed dramatically. “I’ve never seen anything like it as a funeral director in 15 years.” “It was awful”. It was a mixture of all ages and all locations – most were hospital deaths. These WERE pandemic numbers but only after vaccination. Again, deaths were labelled Covid deaths but what they refused to report was all the deaths were fully vaccinated people .

All the deaths that are occurring are all fully vaccinated people unvaccinated people are not dying , we have seen very very few unvaccinated people having any issues . What the media are reporting is 100% false .

All fully vaccinated deaths are being reported as unvaccinated deaths and according to multiple CDC whistleblowers this has been the case from the very beginning .

Other funeral providers are saying the same thing. Deaths are all fully vaccinated people of all ages dying from sudden heart attacks, blood clots, stroke, and multiple organ failure.

The main stream media refuse to report this despite the fact that many eminent doctors and professors have been saying the same going back to the beginning . The govt is just pressing ahead, blackmailing and coercing people, creating a type of two-tier Nazi society for a pandemic that isn’t there. In the NHS, it’s widely recognized that the ‘Delta variant’ is just VACCINE INJURY from vaccination.

Since going public, hundred’s of funeral directors have reached out to him, expressing concern that the government is intentionally killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back