COURT ORDERED RELEASE OF PFIZER DOCUMENT REVEALS 82% – 97% OF VACCINATED PREGNANT WOMEN LOST THEIR BABIES

Is that because you don't want to put a dirty dick in your mouth?

What's with your husband fetish? You're looking at my avatar, and fantasizing about another man all over that aren't you, you freak :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I look at your avatar and laugh my ass off you sad twat. It speaks volumes as to what kind of simple minded schmuck you really are.

Never said that the release is not real.

The problem with this new "claim" you guy are running with is it's deeply flawed, and a misrepresentation of the data.

The report in question says out 270 women, only 34 of the outcomes were reported. Out of the 34 reported 28 miscarried.

170Pregnancies-34ReportedCHART-640x440.png

THE FLAW: You don't know the outcome of the 238 non-reported

Of course, if you want it to fit your narrative you just assume the 238 non-reported have the same miscarriage rate as the 34 reported, which is what you guys are doing.

A more logical way to look at it is the 238 women had no problems, so they didn't bother reporting. That would put the actual miscarriage rate around 12% which is in line with the normal/typical miscarriage rate.

Regardless, this study is worthless, and we cannot draw a conclusion either way.
The other 242 are doing just fine.

76597.jpg

so you're saying 5-27% is basically the same as Pfizer's documents showing 82-97%?
No Dave. What I'm saying is the Pfizer document has only 34 reported out of the 270. We don't know the outcome of the the other 236. It's a major flaw for you to assume the 236 non reported reflect the same rate as the 34 that were reported.

No Dave. What I'm saying is the Pfizer document has only 34 reported out of the 270. We don't know the outcome of the the other 236. It's a major flaw for you to assume the 236 non reported reflect the same rate as the 34 that were reported.
Which would make reporting all of the outcomes for mother and fetus all the more important to follow up on everyone that was enrolled in the trial especially since they are testing a new genetic therapy disguised as a vaccine. Not reporting the outcomes of these 236 is highly suspect. If you didn't report on these 236 then the margin of error of miscarriages would then fall in line with somewhat the normal averages but that is gaming the system to get the % outcomes you want and not a truly scientific clinical trial. At this point you are defending what appears to be fraud of which you are a victim as well.

The basis for Pfizer to declare the COVID vaccine ‘safe and effective’ for pregnant woman was a study with 44 rats in France. Every doctor making that call either worked for Pfizer or held stock in companies profiting from the vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z6LzYRF4ChNY/

Last edited:
We could assume they didn’t report the other because it was detrimental to Pfizer. I say this since Pfizer wasn’t very forthcoming with releasing these documents.

Which would make reporting all of the outcomes for mother and fetus all the more important to follow up on everyone that was enrolled in the trial especially since they are testing a new genetic therapy disguised as a vaccine. Not reporting the outcomes of these 236 is highly suspect. If you didn't report on these 236 then the margin of error of miscarriages would then fall in line with somewhat the normal averages but that is gaming the system to get the % outcomes you want and not a truly scientific clinical trial.

The basis for Pfizer to declare the COVID vaccine ‘safe and effective’ for pregnant woman was a study with 44 rats in France. Every doctor making that call either worked for Pfizer or held stock in companies profiting from the vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z6LzYRF4ChNY/

Well I definitely agree getting all the reports is important. I don't know what the breakdown is there, but I suspect it's women with new babies having a their hands full, and reporting to Pfizer is not a priority.

We could assume they didn’t report the other because it was detrimental to Pfizer. I say this since Pfizer wasn’t very forthcoming with releasing these documents.

You could assume that. But again it's an assumption, not a fact. Just like I can assume the women that didn't report had no problems so they had no desire to take time out of their busy day to talk to Pfizer. Both are assumptions, although I think mine is reasonable, and yours is conspiratorial.

Analogy: You sell amps, you send out 270 of your new model to customers. In less than 9 months 34 out of the 270 come back with blown tubes.
What is your assumption?
Do you assume 82-97% of all tubes you use have an untimely death, and you need to switch suppliers?
Or do you assume the rest of 236 amps the tubes are fine, and the 34 you got back fall into the typical new tube failure rate?

Exactly…
There’s really no debate needed here.

Pfizer desperately tried to hide all of their data for 75 years, if it was in fact ‘safe and effective’, their data would be force fed to us all over the main stream media, CNN, MSNBC, 24/7 etc. etc.

What is understood need not be discussed, Done. No contest.

Anyone arguing these matters at this point is just brain dead.

Last edited:
You are right about one thing...it does appear to be conspiracy, corruption and fraud at very high levels.
I mean perhaps, but I can't look at this report, and draw the conclusion you guys are. Most people wouldn't either, unless you're predisposed to conspiratorial thought.

If some hard facts come out, like 50% women reported, and the result was miscarriage, I would change my mind on that. This particular report is useless, and wildly inconclusive, but that's not stopping the anti-vax community from running with it.

I mean perhaps, but I can't look at this report, and draw the conclusion you guys are. Most people wouldn't either, unless you're predisposed to conspiratorial thought.

If some hard facts come out, like 50% women reported, and the result was miscarriage, I would change my mind on that. This particular report is useless, and wildly inconclusive, but that's not stopping the anti-vax community from running with it.
Everyone is entitled to review the data and reach their own conclusions. Plenty of people have posted direct links to the FDA's posting about adverse side effects and the 1291 side effects listed from the court ordered document releases and the current vaers deaths which only represent 1% of deaths and adverse reactions according to a HARVARD study and the most deaths ever caused in 30 plus years of vaccine recordkeeping for all vaccines in 18 months since the injection rollout in the USA. Along with the damning month court ordered releases. You can disagree with the some of the opinions and tact but the data suggests otherwise. Somebody is lying to you and the man that has been touting world depopulation for many years publicly is the majority investor in Pfizer Biontech...coincidence? How come the adverse side effects reported to vaers mirror the October 22, 2020 FDA meeting listing. Did you ever think they can come out and say well we did make that information public but you chose not to read it. For all intents and legal purposes those that have taken the injection are either knowingly or unknowingly participating in a phase 3 clinical trial( did you read your consent form...its in there) of which it could be years before we know what the medium and long term outcomes are just like FDA approved Thalidomide debacle. Sometimes Past is Prologue. I don't know what you want for hard facts...I don't think anyone wishes harm on anyone else but I have friends that have just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancers with absolutely no prior history, and a few more who are sick with many of the FDA listed adverse side effects and the only common denominator is the injection at this point and just about everyone I know that took the shot got covid anyway and some got pretty ill. There are safety indicators in the data, if one doesn't think so then that is an individuals prerogative. So you should ask yourself... where did this FDA list of side effects come from, did is just magincally appear? No... many of the adverse side effects listed were noted when other coronavirus vaccines were actually tested on animals, they never got past the animal trials phase because of the results...Moderna's cancers treatments are also included in this history as well. Why are young men and teenagers getting myocarditis at rates never seen before???? Just a coincidence that too is on the FDA list of adverse events. Unfortunately the VAERS data confirms the concerns published by the FDA in October 22, 2020...you can dismiss it all you want... it is the 800 pound gorilla in the room about to sit on you. Are you aware the latest UK and Israeli data and study show the injections have negative efficacy at this point.. do you understand what that means for those who took them?

1,287,593 Reports​

Through May 27, 2022​

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled​

Thrombocytopenia/​

Low Platelet​

Life Threatening​

Severe Allergic Reaction​

Shingles​

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation Individuals using assistive technology may not be able to fully access the information contained in this file. For assistance, please send an e-mail to: ocod@fda.hhs.gov and include 508 Accommodation and the title of the document in the subject line of your email.

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

This video post from Twitter of Bills Gates admitting the vaxxx doesn't work has been removed by Twitter. I did not remove the links

Last edited:
Never said that the release is not real.

The problem with this new "claim" you guy are running with is it's deeply flawed, and a misrepresentation of the data.

The report in question says out 270 women, only 34 of the outcomes were reported. Out of the 34 reported 28 miscarried.

170Pregnancies-34ReportedCHART-640x440.png

THE FLAW: You don't know the outcome of the 238 non-reported

Of course, if you want it to fit your narrative you just assume the 238 non-reported have the same miscarriage rate as the 34 reported, which is what you guys are doing.

A more logical way to look at it is the 238 women had no problems, so they didn't bother reporting. That would put the actual miscarriage rate around 12% which is in line with the normal/typical miscarriage rate.

Regardless, this study is worthless, and we cannot draw a conclusion either way.
If you can say that then you can say that the total number of "covid deaths" are also skewed and inflated for many other reason too then, right?

Back