Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly bothers you. It's not the first time you commented on it, keep trying clown 🤡
Oh? When else, Rocky?
1669138631438.png

Don't think one dimensional. Not everyone will have adverse effects; enough fake shots out there (as per lot numbers) as a control group. As you can tell, there are politicians, musicians, actors, etc. and others dying as well, right? Or has the past six months been completely normal to you? I get it... you want to deny all of this since you got the shot. Cross your fingers over the next few years, what we're seeing is nothing compared to 2023 and 2024.
Unfortunately, the worst is yet to come, the long-term implications are going to be absolutely devastating on a global scale not even imagined. So appalling and saddening.
People should be livid, completely outraged, but most are so controlled, they don’t see anything wrong,
…most just don’t see anything at all.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the worst is yet to come, the long-term implications are going to be absolutely appalling on a scale never even imagined. So saddening.
People should be livid, completely outraged, but most are so controlled, they don’t see anything wrong, …they just don’t see anything at all.

Unfortunately, the worst is yet to come, the long-term implications are going to be absolutely devastating on a global scale not even imagined. So appalling and saddening.
People should be livid, completely outraged, but most are so controlled, they don’t see anything wrong,
…most just don’t see anything at all.
I dunno about that, man.

Let's think about this for a minute..

Think about the type of people who accepted these jabs versus those who refused them. :unsure:

Can't answer my question can you? LOL typical unhinged, gas lighting MAGA boomer 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

What does your mentally deranged insight say about my new avatar?
1669148447637.png

Look, I don't blame you. You obviously don't know any better. Hell, I don't even blame your parents. You can't build the Eiffel Tower from 1/2 a set of Lincoln Logs. That's the problem between the animal kindom and the human race. Animal parents kill and eat their weak and defective offspring.
Human parents just let them live in their basements....so enjoy that, Donnie Jr.
1669148763188.png

Can't answer my question can you? LOL typical unhinged, gas lighting MAGA boomer 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

What does your mentally deranged insight say about my new avatar?
That he fired at you and hit you with a rubber bullet causing significant brain damage? J/K!!

View attachment 146362
Look, I don't blame you. You obviously don't know any better. Hell, I don't even blame your parents. You can't build the Eiffel Tower from 1/2 a set of Lincoln Logs. That's the problem between the animal kindom and the human race. Animal parents kill and eat their weak and defective offspring.
Human parents just let them live in their basements....so enjoy that, Donnie Jr.
View attachment 146365

^^^^ This unhinged rant sounds nothing like an answer to my question 🤡 You're a few replies away from giving yourself a stroke.

^^^^ This unhinged rant sounds nothing like an answer to my question 🤡 You're a few replies away from giving yourself a stroke.
Unhinged...LOL. Nope it's a perfect summary of why people like you exist in humanity. But whatever...
What question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back