Ball spinning while moving 66.6K MPH.

That the hoax has been perpetrated on so many generations so completely is beyond me. I gotta hand it to those crafty fellas, they’re good at misleading the initiates.

Last edited by a moderator:
That the hoax has been perpetrated on do many generations so completely is beyond me. I gotta hand it to those crafty fellas, they’re good at misleading the initiates.
You damn right !

3tLnfRa.jpg

You damn right !

3tLnfRa.jpg
Flat is a misnomer. As far as we can tell it’s an infinite, motionless plane. I dare anyone to watch Eric Dubay’s video linked here and not come to a realization that foregone, comfortable convenient conclusions need to be re-examined and further inquiry made on the subject.

Most of you don’t even realize a 1040 form is under farming/agriculture. You are considered farm stock chattel, and that you are so easily misled is further justification of your enslavement and energy being harvested.

Flat is a misnomer. As far as we can tell it’s an infinite, motionless plane. I dare anyone to watch Eric Dubay’s video linked here and not come to a realization that foregone, comfortable convenient conclusions need to be re-examined and further inquiry made on the subject.

Most of you don’t even realize a 1040 form is under farming/agriculture. You are considered farm stock chattel, and that you are so easily misled is further justification of your enslavement and energy being harvested.

The other form of empirical data we have to conclude the Earth is not flat is cats. Cats would push everything off the edges of a "flat" earth.

It's unfortunate that you have such enormous trust issues. I really sympathize with you. Get well soon. :)

It's unfortunate that you have such enormous trust issues. I really sympathize with you. Get well soon. :)
The concern troll creates imbalance. Let’s analyze your comments.

It is fortunate that I am disturbed out of necessity to abandon the childhood decision to do and believe as told by authorities and evolve into checking for self. I trust most people to be children in grown bodies with some technical education.

Your sympathies are irrelevant and that statement is condescending rhetoric. I do believe your name is, Donnie amIrite?

“Get well soon.” Lol, lmao even.

Thank you for playing the detractor, however you have failed to produce the desired result. You do not have my sympathies, nor my contention. Not even pity, though your attempts at epic trollery are quite pitiful. You need to seriously up your game as you are losing.

The concern troll creates imbalance. Let’s analyze your comments.

It is fortunate that I am disturbed out of necessity to abandon the childhood decision to do and believe as told by authorities and evolve into checking for self. I trust most people to be children in grown bodies with some technical education.

Your sympathies are irrelevant and that statement is condescending rhetoric. I do believe your name is, Donnie amIrite?

“Get well soon.” Lol, lmao even.

Thank you for playing the detractor, however you have failed to produce the desired result. You do not have my sympathies, nor my contention. Not even pity, though your attempts at epic trollery are quite pitiful. You need to seriously up your game as you are losing.
What about the collapse of the wave function ?

Can anyone explain that crazy shit ?

:oops:

Not trolling at all. I understand critical thinking but it just seems like some people think everyone everywhere is deceiving them. I just can't imagine going through life like that. :dunno:

Edit

And FFS, again I'm not this Donnie guy that lives in the head of many members here. Too bad, because I can tell you miss him a lot.

Not trolling at all. I understand critical thinking but it just seems like some people think everyone everywhere is deceiving them. I just can't imagine going through life like that. :dunno:

Edit

And FFS, again I'm not this Donnie guy that lives in the head of many members here. Too bad, because I can tell you miss him a lot.
Where do we start?

Babies don't feel pain and circumcision is good for you?
Or that registering at birth and gaining 14th amendment US Citizen status is an advantage?
Or that vaccinations are good for you? My father has had only one and is in better shape than ALL of his contemporaries.
That Taxes are voluntary?
That the United States is America and not a foreign corporation chartered in 1871?
That the Federal Reserve and IRS are American governmental entities?
That the saturated fat/cholesterol hypothesis of coronary artery disease is real?
That the food pyramid is proper nutrition?
That school is for education and not conditioning/training to be fleeced?
That a mortgage is anything more than a "death pledge" designed to never be paid off?
That "We the People" won the revolutionary war?
That 7/11 was a part-time job?
That Space is real and NASA is science and we landed on the moon? That it spins in orbit so perfectly that it never, ever changes face?
That it's possible to be on the surface of a 25,000 mile diameter sphere spinning 1,000+ MPH and orbiting a star at 66.6K MPH and feel no sensation?!
That Ivermectin is bad and should be banned for treating COVID and that masks work and the "vaccines" prevent transmission?
That the "government" is here to help and has our best interests in mind?
That treating symptoms rather than curing cause is good practice?
That voting is a political solution?
That questioning the above is concerning?

Do you really believe your statement "I understand critical thinking but it just seems like some people think everyone everywhere is deceiving them. I just can't imagine going through life like that."

If you do, you're not alone. Some say ignorance is bliss. Sure wasn't for me.

Nothing to see here; you should probably get the fuck out of here as fast as possible unless you're willing to have all of your sacred cows slaughtered in front of you.

Back