Pickups don't change the tone

IMO:

Everything in your signal chain influences / impacts your tone. Some things more than other things, but it's cumulative.

Finding "what" has the most impact on your tone/sound and working on that aspect first has the highest value; then iterate from there down your signal chain. As you follow this process through your signal chain, things that have smaller impacts on your tone, start to have more influence IME.

guitar tone holistic; it's the aggregate of the signal chain, including the player.

Sometimes I think some of us focus on the smaller things and not the bigger things.

-Captain Obvious

This Dude Sucks & Should only be used as a Cum Dumpster by Satan.
giphy.gif

The fact you then misspell Dunning-Kruger, is poetic irony.
Spelling 0/10

Nitpicking grammar/semantics and calling strangers gay on the internet:
Creativity 0/10
Retardation level 10/10
Glen's Wallet + $$$

Re-direct all this energy and emotion into making some new music, or a debunk video for Glen? Or have a spliff or a drink at least!

It's still a made up word

And is copying ME really all you have left in the tank?

Someone forgot his special water-on-the-brain helmet as a baby 🥺👉👈

We can put a Spectre Sound™ sticker on it, to show everyone youre all about Science ™ and Logic® and Pedophilia©

It took you a single day to come up with a Reddit-tier comeback and you're talking about IQ. Busy hauling your boyfriend to get boned by Jamal and Kareem?
I got gigs brother. Stuff to do. Why do you always default to detailed homo-erotic insults? Something you wanna tell us?
:ROFLMAO:

It's still a made up word

And is copying ME really all you have left in the tank?

Someone forgot his special water-on-the-brain helmet as a baby 🥺👉👈

We can put a Spectre Sound™ sticker on it, to show everyone youre all about Science ™ and Logic® and Pedophilia©
You seem desperate for an enemy to call names. So much that you have to go on RigTalk and find someone with 1% margin of disagreement to call a pedo. :ROFLMAO:

Do you think Satan would really use something of that low quality? Glenn would probably just get tossed down to the lower level demon masses.

Hell is probably quite similar to watching one of his videos, his studio is most likely set up in Hell’s waiting room to start preparing newcomers what it’s going to be like living there for eternity. Of course, if you actually believe that shit.

If pickups don't change the tone, the wood doesn't change the tone, the scale length doesn't change the tone, the tubes don't change the tone, and the amp doesn't change the tone, what changes the tone?

If pickups don't change the tone, the wood doesn't change the tone, the scale length doesn't change the tone, the tubes don't change the tone, and the amp doesn't change the tone, what changes the tone?
Clearly, it's the instrument cable.

:unsure:

I got gigs brother. Stuff to do. Why do you always default to detailed homo-erotic insults? Something you wanna tell us?
:ROFLMAO:

You seem desperate for an enemy to call names. So much that you have to go on RigTalk and find someone with 1% margin of disagreement to call a pedo. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah we all know what kind of "gigs" and "stuff" you got going on.

Back