Pickups don't change the tone

not this shit again geez jeez.jpg

I stopped watching him a while back when he started bringing politics in, could give a rats ass about his views on that no matter his view.

I watched the first part and stopped. Tricking your audience is just plain dumb, really dumb. Watching a review/demo/comparison of anything, the viewer has to believe you’re keeping all things equal except what you’re comparing. I can’t believe he’d be so dumb to make fooling the audience the point of a video.

He's currently all about speakers. Get a Roland Cube and play it thru Greenbacks = sounds just like a JMP, at least according to Glenn's logic. :^)
You really still shilling this guy? Haha he really lives rent free in your concious. :ROFLMAO: What's the kick back for every view he gets via your links?

I didn't even click this thread until now because the title just screams "Nonsensical clickbait". But alas I did finally cave and clicked on the thread, I guess because it keeps resurfacing. I'm not clicking that link tho.

These crazy titles are all due to the Youtube algos that tell them 'what works and what doesn't'. Look at all the James Webb Telescope TERRIFYING discoveries. Apparently adding the word TERRIFYING works and gets people to click...until it doesn't. They got me a few times, now if I see the word TERRIFYING I know to NOT click on it.
All those JWTS videos end up being are 30 minutes of nonsense while showing the same 10 photos over and over again with a different colored circle highlighting some area

All those JWTS videos end up being are 30 minutes of nonsense while showing the same 10 photos over and over again with a different colored circle highlighting some area

I'm really into celestial phenomena, and videos/channels about them, and those videos drive me insane.

Although. They're just slightly less annoying than Glenn Fricker crying his cuck tears about January 6th, or how Gibsons are expensive, or whatever part of the signal chain he recently decided doesn't contribute to guitar tone.

At least the JWTS videos don't have YouTube thumbnails of Glenn's hideous visage with the "surprised; cock in mouth" expression.

I'm really into celestial phenomena, and videos/channels about them, and those videos drive me insane.

Although. They're just slightly less annoying than Glenn Fricker crying his cuck tears about January 6th, or how Gibsons are expensive, or whatever part of the signal chain he recently decided doesn't contribute to guitar tone.

At least the JWTS videos don't have YouTube thumbnails of Glenn's hideous visage with the "surprised; cock in mouth" expression.
Yeah he's sinking fast and now he's pulling out all the stops. Shock cock radio

Only retards use "rent free" as an insult, fuck off.
Aw come on you can do better than! IQ milling around room temperature? Best you fill out this form and save us from your playground insults. Get back to spiking Glens ad revenue. :p

BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg

I see the circle. Glenn's wood is not toned. Therefore; wood cannot tone. There is no tone. Now atone for your lack of tone. Buy my speakers.

I take back everything and I threw away all of the dead weight of my pickups and am now solely mic'd through a paper cup and string after watching this astonishingly convincing video. No more need for ignorant flat earther techno wizardry full of "nickels" and "cobalts" when I have nascar refrigerator magnets and paper cups, motherfunkers. Who needs sustain, when you have attack? Ditch the frets and dump concrete cross your favorite fingerboard. Thanks Glann for all your inspiration! Your soulful voice, presence, and toddler like wisdom reminds me of Barry Manillow funking a harp with a rusty cock piece. It really gets me through these tough times, ya know?

Back