Anybody else have any transgender kids?

Yes but guess why it's like it here. Where did this shit start.
Well if Australia was so great and they resisted all the nonsense I’d move there, but from my vantage point that has NOT been the case. You guys are on the vanguard in many ways. Worse than here.

People use it as an excuse to say God's a tyrant for nuking women and children but when every dude in town shows up to rape angels it's pretty clear the culture of sex abuse is so deep none of the young stand a chance at extracting themselves from it....

the balls of sulphur like material that you can find there is pretty interesting. especially as soon as you hit them with a flame...as well as the carbon layer of that area being burned from around that time.....pretty interesting stuff....

the balls of sulphur like material that you can find there is pretty interesting. especially as soon as you hit them with a flame...as well as the carbon layer of that area being burned from around that time.....pretty interesting stuff....
I heard decades ago that many of the stones / "bricks" the buildings were built with still have pit marks where the flaming balls hit 'em.

Yeah. When they had them tested at a lab, they were amazed with the results !
That's 'cause they were amazeballs.

You are so worried about the dangers of the treatments( and they are dangerous) that you fail to see the damage you are doing on your own. If you pretend along with the delusion that your daughter is a boy, and refer to your daughter as your son, you are part of the problem. Gender Dysporia is a mental illness, and children that present with sudden onset gender Dysphoria are suffering from other mental illnesses, rather than actual Gender Dysphoria. You seem to be resigned to pretend your daughter is a male, right along with everyone else you mentioned. I hope you don’t regret your choice, but statistics aren’t in your favor. But at least you haven’t “ misgendered “ her.
Wow man, you appear to be the forum expert on this subject matter. Congrats. The kid has been in therapy for 2 years. We're doing what we can. The kid attempted suicide when he was 14. So what would you do, Mr. Expert? Even before high school he started showing signs, before all this transgender mind warping from the leftists. shaving his head and whatnot. I still tend to think he's just gay. But everyone that is supposed to know WTF they are talking about told me to get him into therapy, which I did. The kid hates his body. So what else am I supposed to do? Tell him he's a female and make him more upset and risk another attempt at suicide?

Wow man, you appear to be the forum expert on this subject matter. Congrats. The kid has been in therapy for 2 years. We're doing what we can. The kid attempted suicide when he was 14. So what would you do, Mr. Expert? Even before high school he started showing signs, before all this transgender mind warping from the leftists. shaving his head and whatnot. I still tend to think he's just gay. But everyone that is supposed to know WTF they are talking about told me to get him into therapy, which I did. The kid hates his body. So what else am I supposed to do? Tell him he's a female and make him more upset and risk another attempt at suicide?
Don’t listen to that guy. Obviously a loon.

As a subscriber to Darwin's Theory of Evolution, there really is no place for transgenderism. That said, Gender Dystopia is real just like other mental illnesses. So either the illness is corrected, or it is not. If it is not, then choices have to be made. And if suicide or death is the one of the choices, then I'd chose life. But know that the illness then prevailed and that person cannot procreate*. So that branch of the family tree is now shunted. If she was the last daughter (or child) then that's it. Survival of the fittest.

*I'm sure there are examples of exceptions but you get my point.

I really dislike the idea of parents being “Held hostage” to the whims of suicidal kids. It strikes me as completely unacceptable. Almost as unacceptable as a child threatening the life of another to get what they want.

Well, the suicide thing was a cry for help, rather than an attempt to leave the planet. After that, we discovered there was an issue with the way my kid felt about himself.

As far as the responses on here......I pose the question. What would you do, if your body was one gender and you felt a different gender in your mind? Besides all the brainwashing in society and school, what would you personally do? I asked my kid this question and he burst into tears. This is how he feels. He's not one to be easily swayed by propaganda either. He knows how the world is and for the most part is capable of critical thinking and it light years more advanced than most kids his age, spiritually as well as intellect.

This is how my kid explained it to me. I don't know how that feels. I'm the last person on the planet to push the transgender initiative. I can't stand it. I think mostly it's just people that don't have enough to do. I don't care if someone grows a dick or saws off their tits. Just leave me out of it. It's not even interesting enough for me to thing about.

But you have these people with ZERO hobbies, ZERO skills, and ZERO life, that want nothing more than to push a cause. Because they have NOTHING else to do in life.

I'm the last person on the planet to expect this sort of thing to happen to me. I don't want to get into how harsh I've been in the past regarding gays and drag queens and all the rest of it. But now I'm forced to have to deal with it. I don't know what its like to be in my kids head. Most of the people on here posting harsh comments, don't understand the situation when it's inside your home. I'm dealing with a delicate situation here and I'm trying to tread lightly and be supportive and gather all the info I can to make the best decision in the interest of my kid.

But I'm dealing with a system that definitely has an agenda, and that agenda does not have the best interest in my kid personally.

Bill, not sure if your last comment was directed towards me, but hope you've been reading my posts, because I think I've been fairly sensitive and supportive. I don't claim to fully comprehend the difficulty for either of you or have easy answers. I do however feel strongly that one's psychic pain should be not alleviated by the forcing one's beliefs and actions on another. That's totally psycho. I also doubt that "transition" would actually resolve this deeper angst. Certainly the evidence seems to go against that. But if that's the route you guys wanna go, it's up to you. I don't judge. It seems though that it could be helped in a healthier manner, starting with clear thinking about the matter — that pretending to be a different sex at the very least does not mean your are the opposite sex. I think there is a lot of confusion, apparently started by and encouraged by adults, who are the real culprits in these cases in my view.

As far as the responses on here......I pose the question. What would you do, if your body was one gender and you felt a different gender in your mind? Besides all the brainwashing in society and school, what would you personally do? I asked my kid this question and he burst into tears. This is how he feels. He's not one to be easily swayed by propaganda either. He knows how the world is and for the most part is capable of critical thinking and it light years more advanced than most kids his age, spiritually as well as intellect.
For me....Like I said earlier, I feel for you brother. This must be one of the worst things a parent would have to go through outside of actually losing a child to suicide, homicide, rape, etc. I hope my post (#114) didn't come across as too judgmental toward you, it is just how I see it in general. You did however mention that you saw signs earlier on. Like she shaved her head right? Did she see Britney do it and/or it was a cry for help like you said?

But since you asked, that is when I would have gotten my child serious psychological help. Not an underpaid counselor (not saying that's what you had). But that's my answer. I'd sell my house, my cars, my amps, my man toys and even my cabin and guns if I had to to get the best possible help I could for as long as it takes.

I know because my youngest son was having destructive thoughts/verge of suicide years ago. We immediately got him into a kids group therapy thing as well as a psychologist. Luckily, he really got along well with that psychologist and stays in touch with him even today - five years later. Also, as mentioned, my other son's fiance's sister is now a "brother" and it was extremely difficult on their family.

Best of luck and like I said, all you can do is support her and guide her and let her know there are other ways to heal her turmoil.

PS: I'm not so sure that by her changing her mental gender to male so she can date men makes her gay :dunno:

The gender industry is worth over a half a trillion dollars. This is about money. DM me for the info.

Back