PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

360_F_166409612_TVtbcLlBFuMkR1buPaRNxilKfBGbKjGe.jpg

I really don't want to sound pretentious or boastful here (which I probably do), but I've actually had enough money and assets on my side long enough that I could have quit working 15 years ago and still have for the rest of my life to have taken care of.
Hole. Dug. Deeper.

You never learn do you? I noticed that in the last meltdown thread. That's why I keep bugging you about it. Oh well, you are not interested in adapting to your market/peers. No problem. No one cares how much money you have. You don't just 'probably' sound pretentious and boastful. You actually posted pics of your cash and gold at home. WTF? Who does that?

So lastly, you think that by telling us you have lots of money that that makes you immune from making mistakes or paying people back. The auspice that because you have money, you would never need to steal or disregard a claim. I would actually make the opposite claim that the more one has the more one feels they deserve or are owed or entitled. That's really the point of this thread. You boasted about how much money you have last time. This time, you took the disposition that Disfigured was trolling you? It wasn't until this public thread that you decided to take notice of the situation. I have no idea what is going on with SBlue, Steve's widow or thegame, but based on this thread - I'm going to not believe you until you can prove otherwise. Not that you care. I'm not a potential customer anyway. Not now.

I do NOT build amps because I'm the 'money making business' type,
No, I'm not 'the typical businessman',
We know.

(blablabla... blablablablaaablablaaa...aaahh...blablablaaah). I have no idea what is going on with SBlue, Steve's widow or thegame, but based on this thread - I'm going to not believe you until you can prove otherwise. Not that you care. I'm not a potential customer anyway. Not now.

We know.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A lonely, cold & rainy, boring Friday afternoon over there?

What's you prob, baby?
You don't have any clue of nothin'?
That's your prob, not mine - but I feel sincere regret for your situation :yes:

You don't believe me anything?
Oh shit, now that I know that, I'm sure I won't be able to get a good night's sleep anymore 😅
But better go and tell it your hair dresser, cos it's his job and not mine, to endure such a whining 🤷‍♂️

... until I can prove otherwise? 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :loco:

In your schizophrenic stupidity, who do you think you are?
Are you God almighty?
Or are you the Holy Papa from Rome?
Or do you just feel like a stinky little prosecutor...

... who, because of his messed-up fantasies of omnipotence believes he can interrogate me like an accused in the courtroom? 😹

Oh my poor little boy.
Better go to the toilet once again.
I am convinced that not everything went out there yet.
Once it's unclogged, your brain will definitely function much better, just believe me this one time 🤡

But the fact, that you won't be a potential customer for me, that really hurts me extremely 🥵

Btw please do me a favor and tell me what mushrooms were those you ate earlier 🙏

And yes of corse, if there's anything else I can do to relieve your frustration or boredom...

...then please let me know. Always at your service, Larry 👨‍🔧

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A lonely, cold & rainy, boring Friday afternoon over there?

What's you prob, baby?
You don't have any clue of nothin'?
That's your prob, not mine - but I feel sincere regret for your situation :yes:

You don't believe me anything?
Oh shit, now that I know that, I'm sure I won't be able to get a good night's sleep anymore 😅
But better go and tell it your hair dresser, cos it's his job and not mine, to endure such a whining 🤷‍♂️

... until I can prove otherwise? 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :loco:

In your schizophrenic stupidity, who do you think you are?
Are you God almighty?
Or are you the Holy Papa from Rome?
Or do you just feel like a stinky little prosecutor...

... who, because of his messed-up fantasies of omnipotence believes he can interrogate me like an accused in the courtroom? 😹

Oh my poor little boy.
Better go to the toilet once again.
I am convinced that not everything went out there yet.
Once it's unclogged, your brain will definitely function much better, just believe me this one time 🤡

But the fact, that you won't be a potential customer for me, that really hurts me extremely 🥵

Btw please do me a favor and tell me what mushrooms were those you ate earlier 🙏

And yes of corse, if there's anything else I can do to relieve your frustration or boredom...

...then please let me know. Always at your service, Larry 👨‍🔧
Your girl’s brain isn’t functioning much better when she’s unclogged ? She’s still with you, you wretched undead shit swilling old vampire !!! Lol !!!!

Your girl’s brain isn’t functioning much better when she’s unclogged ? She’s still with you, you wretched undead shit swilling old vampire !!! Lol !!!!
Oh you can't imagine how much I love words like these when I clearly can see they're coming from jealous loosers 😅 :ROFLMAO:

Give me more of it, much more, because I want to take a bath in it 🙏

Larry, please review post #925. Perhaps you missed it. This is my final courtesy reminder.

Gentlemen, and Chris, I believe Larry is perversely enjoying this. Being repeatedly called out for the same shit over and over in some psychotic pseudo cyber S & M session. Always ends up being the submissive one, especially when I’m the dominator.

Back