Iran attacks Israel...

Because they do what Biden tells them to do ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd be willing to bet money Israel attacks Iran directly in the near future ? You willing to bet they don't ?
I'm sure they will, and it will only serve to strengthen Iran's position in most of the world, where truth, facts and reality are known regarding a decade+ of Israeli attacks on Iran.

When your enemy is more powerful, you have to find alternatives that can exploit their weaknesses and vulnerabilities... just as the Vietcong, or more recently the Taliban. Let's see if Israel has the fortitude to endure a protected guerilla war?

Yes, exactly. In fact I’m pretty sure Netanyahoo just said that much. They aren’t as powerful as you seem to think. And the US knows it would be a disaster for US. Biden admin did something smart for once 🤷‍♂️
Biden admin created and enabled the current situation in Ukraine, in Yemen, in Gaza and now with Iran...even Iraq is attacking Israel. We have more conflict than ever! Just wait and see if Bozo Biden can get a hot conflict started with China!

I expect Iran will soon close the Straits of Hormuz to some ships of certain nations.

I'm sure they will, and it will only serve to strengthen Iran's position in most of the world, where truth, facts and reality are known regarding a decade+ of Israeli attacks on Iran.

When your enemy is more powerful, you have to find alternatives that can exploit their weaknesses and vulnerabilities... just as the Vietcong, or more recently the Taliban. Let's see if Israel has the fortitude to endure a protected guerilla war?
With a military budget 2 1/2 times larger than Iran and one of the best air forces on the planet as well as the best spec ops guys I'm pretty sure the only sweating Israel is doing over Iran is merely the attempt to not totally piss off the US. With US elections this year and Biden most likely leaving office I think that concern is minimized.

Anyone who thinks Iran has a chance against Israel in a full scale conflict is high on PCP. Iran knows they don't, why do you think their "Retaliation" was weak as fuck and they immediately claimed that they consider the matter closed ?

Biden admin created and enabled the current situation in Ukraine, in Yemen, in Gaza and now with Iran...even Iraq is attacking Israel. We have more conflict than ever! Just wait and see if Bozo Biden can get a hot conflict started with China!

I expect Iran will soon close the Straits of Hormuz to some ships of certain nations.
No they won't. Biden may not pull out all the stops for Israel, but he damn well will if they start fucking with global billionaires.

which will play out nicely for Iran; I'm sure Iran understood some of the options Israel has for retaliation. I expect Iran will respond to any Israeli action...fortunately for Israel, the US propaganda as conditioned Americans to view Iran as an enemy for decades because America is always innocent and "we a good country, we din do nuffin."
Man, you only see what you want to believe is the truth. Iran has no friends. Even China and Russia consider them just useful idiots. Everyone in the middle east would like nothing more than to see Iran destroyed.

With a military budget 2 1/2 times larger than Iran and one of the best air forces on the planet as well as the best spec ops guys I'm pretty sure the only sweating Israel is doing over Iran is merely the attempt to not totally piss off the US. With US elections this year and Biden most likely leaving office I think that concern is minimized.

Anyone who thinks Iran has a chance against Israel in a full scale conflict is high on PCP. Iran knows they don't, why do you think their "Retaliation" was weak as fuck and they immediately claimed that they consider the matter closed ?
If anyone thought North Vietnam had a chance against the USA...

If anyone thought the Taliban had a chance against the USA...

As I said, some think Iran used cheap drones and older missiles to deplete Israel Iron Dome; the attack was more symbolic than anything; Iran knew most of their attack would be stopped, and AFAIK Iran did not use any of its' hypersonic weapons

Iran considered the matter closed prior to any Israeli counterstrike. Escalation is possible, especially since Iran crossed that line of direct attack on Israel from Iranian territory.

Man, you only see what you want to believe is the truth. Iran has no friends. Even China and Russia consider them just useful idiots. Everyone in the middle east would like nothing more than to see Iran destroyed.
not exactly, now that they have an agreement with the Saudis. Iran is seen by many people in the Middle East as standing up to the West, though not by most ruling parasites there.

Who gives a fuck if they are the chosen people. It's all gibberish anyway. The fact is Israel doesn't need the US to support them. They need the US to quit siding with terrorists at the UN. Israel is fixing to fuck Iran all to hell and back and Iran has had it coming since 1979 at least. And you guys siding with Iran over Israel are seriously fucked up. How many Americans has Iran killed in Iraq and Afghanistan ? The entire reason for Iran's continued existence is to oppress their own people and commit acts of terrorism. Fuck Iran. They're fixing to get their asses handed to them and I have serious doubts as to whether any of the Ayatollahs running that shithole will still be living a week from now.
Members of Iran's government say Israel should cease to exist. They are trying to spread this message to anyone they can. Put yourselves in the shoes of Israelis, there is someone close by who seeks your total annihilation. They are trying hard to spread their message of madness about neutralizing an entire country/group of people.

It’s mind blowing that stuff like this exists today. You would think after WW1 and WW2 that people would see that war is insane. Death on a scale, so grand, still doesn’t prove to be enough to wake people up. They have new weapons of war now that can kill on a scale never even dreamt of before. They need to immediately use them and show their staggering capabilities of total annihilation and macabre nature. Flexing on the world warfare stage. Oh boy….

Sadly, this will probably devolve into WW3. The powers that be have probably been congratulating themselves for the past few decades for not allowing anything to turn into a global conflict. Fools.

With the current generation of woke simpletons and gullible and easily
Influenced peons, if a draft occurred, most would probably say, “I now identify as they/them, meaning I identify with them, as in the enemy of the US.” They would gleefully cheer the enemy on as they stormed americas borders. I am not kidding. I think that would happen. The current generation is beyond brainwashed and entitled to a degree that is quite simply unbelievable. A truly sad state of affairs.

but hey, what do I know?

Members of Iran's government say Israel should cease to exist. They are trying to spread this message to anyone they can. Put yourselves in the shoes of Israelis, there is someone close by who seeks your total annihilation. They are trying hard to spread their message of madness about neutralizing an entire country/group of people.
Israel had other options for places to form a state. They chose the most contentious region and kicked out people holding land titles since the ottoman empire to get it. They violated international agreements, laws, and smuggled in more people in direct violation of those laws. And now it's boo-hoo poor Israel. Their existence is akin to starting a compost heap in the kitchen and complaining you don't like the smell. Even their own religious jews refuse to fight for them. And many of them do not acknowledge their own state as a legitimate nation per the curses in Deuteronomy. Seems pretty cut and dried. But we're supposed to back them? I say sell 'em all weapons and let them fight it out for themselves. The first parties to benefit from our power and influence should be the American citizens, not some foreign nation.

Influenced peons, if a draft occurred, most would probably say, “I now identify as they/them, meaning I identify with them, as in the enemy of the US.” They would gleefully cheer the enemy on as they stormed americas borders. I am not kidding. I think that would happen. The current generation is beyond brainwashed and entitled to a degree that is quite simply unbelievable. A truly sad state of affairs.
Our government is actively working against it's own citizenry and is in complete violation of it's own constitution. We've been involved in meddling in the affairs of dozens other nation's lawful elections and other nations best interests and the will of those peoples. We've engaged in foreign warfare with only the thinnest of veneers as justification. We've established black prisons where tortures are carried out and we've taught those torture and nation-destabilizing techniques to other people that they turned around and employed. And we've even defended torturing people with lies like "enhanced interrogation".

Why should my kid's blood be spilled for any of that? Judgment is coming for the United States. It's fat, lazy, corrupt, perverse, and contemptible. I love this country but I despise those who have cheated, lied, and accepted bribes and kickbacks to enrich themselves while selling out the people and feeding them that which speeds the moral decay.

not exactly, now that they have an agreement with the Saudis. Iran is seen by many people in the Middle East as standing up to the West, though not by most ruling parasites there.
Not sure, again, where you guys are getting your news but I suspect it's Twitter or some shit.

Asymmetrical warfare for me but not for thee.....
Not really. Iran is certainly free to do all the fucked up shit they want to. The problem is when other people begin running cover for them at the UN and elsewhere. Protecting them. One of these days they'll push too far and Israel might just glass the whole fucking place. I can assure you they'll nuke Iran before they fall in line with Iran's big plans for Israel's future, aka, wiped off the face of the earth.

Back