• Gnostic

• Something else

• ... atheist

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 43831

 [mod edit]
Reinstated title.
It's one thing to mass-delete your posts across the board but IMHO it's inconsiderate to remove a thread's title, especially one that's quickly grown to 40 pages and into which peeps have put a lot of energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Man, this is really sounding familiar.

:rolleyes:
So discussing about politics, gay people, transexuals, WEF, NWO, climate change, immigration is ok as long as we don't talk about religion?
Religion forms your moral and societal standards. You really can't put anything in balance without it.
You might think you can but that's just because your parents or your grandparents or your grand-grand parents had them and you're just following what you've been told by them.

So discussing about politics, gay people, transexuals, WEF, NWO, climate change, immigration is ok as long as we don't talk about religion?
Religion forms your moral and societal standards. You really can't put anything in balance without it.
You might think you can but that's just because your parents or your grandparents or your grand-grand parents had them and you're just following what you've been told by them.
giphy.gif

Who didn't see that coming.

:ROFLMAO:
No offence, my friend. I got banned once with that accusation and the ban was lifted due to obvious reasons. I understand you were traumatised by some guy here before but it's weird to think that any person you don't like it's him. TGP much? IIRC it was a guy named fowler or something like that.

The internet of 2023 being so awkward compared to pre 2020 sentiment intensifies!

Back