Except for the unboxings. Jesus Christ 😂

It's nuts. As insane is the whole Apple crowd is when it comes to new product releases, I don't think I've ever heard of un-boxings being 'a thing'.

I guess I can see it with massive heavy heads. Lots of on-line ordering these days so seeing the pkg and inserts could be helpful.

I got back to back SC20 heads from Sweetwater with the PT bent off the chassis cause of shitty inserts.

I've always thought the only attraction to watching unboxings is for all the people who purchase the same or similar item and have questions about how it came , how was it wrapped , is it a returned item because a new item wouldn't be packaged like this etc...

They want reassurance that they received the genuine item and brand new at that for their hard earned money. I can't think of a single reason why anybody would be interested in watching a package get unwrapped otherwise.

Sure you'll agree, far from stupid for taking advantage of the built in audience.
Especially for someone like Kyle where that part of the biz is far from his primary work.
Who is this Kyle you guys speak of!! Why don’t I know who this mysterious figure is?!? Is he a member here?

It's the people watching content that are stupid. Especially unboxings.

The shills are just taking advantage of the fact that most people are easily manipulated, especially with products and marketing.

Honestly, kyles in a different lane. Simple, straight on 57 recordings of various high gain heads is like a SERVICE for people curious about how various amps sound. It doesn't come off as an 8 minute commercial brought to you by Nord VPNâ„¢ or that one mobile game that's super fucking annoying.

I can jive with that. Even if we have different tastes and stuff, I can see why (most) of what he does on YouTube has value.

Here is that name again!! Kyle!! Who is he? He records high gain heads? Does he have a channel on YouTube with 57 amp heads!? Who is this mysterious figure?!

It's nuts. As insane is the whole Apple crowd is when it comes to new product releases, I don't think I've ever heard of un-boxings being 'a thing'.

I guess I can see it with massive heavy heads. Lots of on-line ordering these days so seeing the pkg and inserts could be helpful.

I got back to back SC20 heads from Sweetwater with the PT bent off the chassis cause of shitty inserts.

There's no way THAT many people are curious about the packaging though 😂

Here is that name again!! Kyle!! Who is he? He records high gain heads? Does he have a channel on YouTube with 57 amp heads!? Who is this mysterious figure?!

Kyle Bull

He does straightforward amp demos, with minimal bullshit

And it really does give a realistic representation of what the amps sound like

The shills are just taking advantage of the fact that most people are easily manipulated, especially with products and marketing.

Honestly, kyles in a different lane. Simple, straight on 57 recordings of various high gain heads is like a SERVICE for people curious about how various amps sound. It doesn't come off as an 8 minute commercial brought to you by Nord VPNâ„¢ or that one mobile game that's super fucking annoying.

I can jive with that. Even if we have different tastes and stuff, I can see why (most) of what he does on YouTube has value.

So I’m not alone !

never even seen the dude before. not gonna dig through his channel but he must be doing something entertaining to people, you dont just get that many subs by accident :dunno: im curious what these guys get paid for by a wallet or whatever company for lets say 50k views??
One of my super tricks that’s kept
close to the chest is to plant ‘Content Bombs’
for these fellas as a TOKEN of my appreciation.
What the f++k nonsense is this?

Here’s some cliff notes:

-actually quite similiar to an ASW weapon,
(Anti-Submarine Warfare).

-destroy the topic by dropping
Content Bombs (Depth Charges)
in the comments sections on WhoTube
and detonate them.
-subjecting the YouTuber to
powerful & creative content shock.

So RacerX-.
-I’M actually a YouTuber man.
posted up on the dark side..bringing the light.
AND I DON’T HAVE TO SHILL’ SQUAT!!
Let’s f’n LiVE!!!

I've always wanted to make some unboxing parody videos where the box is just empty............because it's all about the unboxing, not an actual purchased item.

OR, when you open the box, it's just another box inside! Unboxing a box!!
Yes and then start unboxing that box and right before you reveal what’s inside the video abruptly ends.

"Unboxing" (what was wrong with the word 'unpacking'?) and "Reaction" videos are pathetically self indulgent for grown ass adults. The only time people should enjoy watching an 'unboxing' or 'reaction' is when watching their kids open presents. It's a child's experience.
The endless race to the bottom continues.

Completely off topic but the fact that you added the "TM" to NordVPN legit made me laugh. Thank you!

the good news is you can buy from online retailers with generous return policies. if the gear doesn't work for you with your gear, send it back.

In the last 10+ years, I can count on one hand the gear I returned because I wasn't happy with it after doing my research first.

edit: there are a few channels on YT that I trust, the rest I know they're compensated for it so I take that into consideration. Doesn't invalidate what they say, but I appreciate when they're upfront about it.
The big give away that a YT Channel is " big sell out" , is when they have extravagant intros and their sponsors gear up front.

Reactions: rsm
No.. Have no desire to put myself out there.. What bothers me is the need young peolpe to be on their popstand in front of a video camera telling everyone in the world how it is when they have no real life experience and couldn't change a flat tire without a credit card.
There's no shame or dignity for the most part among these people..
We are in the era of extreme narcissism.. These people have grown up self obsessed and think it's okay to be taking pictures of themselves everyday..
Just thinking out loud. YMMV..
I hear ya.. they can get off my lawn too!
Seriously though - I have seen clips of some of these internet "celebrities" that think they are famous just for being on you tube, and they get bent when they are not recognized. I don't get it

Yes and then start unboxing that box and right before you reveal what’s inside the video abruptly ends.
da92-a9f2-436a-9395-f044b6a98e87

Back