Great looking build Mr. Audette, sounds great as always. You might want to look into a better label maker for the faceplates to make it more aesthetically pleasing it would help quite a bit.

Ask Redplated what he is using on his builds it look great almost like they were silkscreened that way. Check out his Detonator threads.

Great looking build Mr. Audette, sounds great as always. You might want to look into a better label maker for the faceplates to make it more aesthetically pleasing it would help quite a bit.

Ask Redplated what he is using on his builds it look great almost like they were silkscreened that way. Check out his Detonator threads.
Thank you for the kindness.
I did have this conversation with customers before and most liked the look of the "retro 70's " better. :)
So I've been going with this retro look for a while now and maybe you're right, it's time to try something new.
If I get the chance I'll ask Redplated what label maker he's using.

What make transformers are you using in this build? The tag board looks nice, did you stake out the board yourself?

Absolutely incredible. I’ve never heard a single clip of one of your builds / mods that didn’t make the hair on my arms stand up. Fantastic tone, great, loose, groovy playing. Is this amp available or will others based on this build be available?

Last edited:
What make transformers are you using in this build? The tag board looks nice, did you stake out the board yourself?
I've been using Heyboer lately.
I have bought my boards before in the pass but this one I built myself.
I built this amp head for my personal use so a lot of it was hand built and designed.

Last edited:
Absolutely incredible. I’ve never heard a single clip of one of your builds / mods that make the hair on my arms stand up. Fantastic tone, great, loose groovy playing. Is this amp available or will others based on this build be available?
Ahh, you're very kind my friend, thank you!
This very amp head will not be available for sale however I will build some just like it if a customers wishes.
This amp was built for my personal needs and may not be for everyone.

Reactions: PDC
Back