$163 each for nosebleed tickets to see Bonamassa, really ?

Sure! I'd love to help fund Joe B's 47th vintage Fender Princeton he can buy and then toss in the darkest corner of his warehouse of redundant vintage gear he'll never play but happily take off the market for people who actually might.

I will do this by paying to go to one of his concerts to listen to him play old covers of hokey boomer-crack 1-4-5 jams while I smugly yell at the people in the stands around me about how it's not "real music" unless it's that exact kind of 1-4-5 blues tune played on REAL instruments by the whitest dorks imaginable.

Yup, the dudes a total wanker. He was praising those little shit weasels who rip off zeppelin.

*I just googled “band who rips off Led Zeppelin, and the very first result was Greta van fleet. Figures…….

It’s true, he attended Handsome Boy Modeling School. that’s where he cultivated his looks. In reality, he wasn’t handsome at all, but once he learned the secrets to handsome facial expressions, and then went further and developed his own, watch out, the dude fooled the whole world into believing he is handsome!! A truly masterful act of subterfuge by a master of deceit.

Especially with some of his patented looks like, “frozen crying face(when he solos),” and, “I see a puppy(when he meets female fans, confusing and tricking them into thinking his response is to their appearances and that he actually cares about his fans),” and last but not least, “over yonder.” He pretends he is looking into a too bright sun while trying to focus on something in the distance. These are all taught at Handsome Boy Modeling School but he took them to another level of bitchin. My hats off to you John Mayer, and to your conquests of Katy Perry at the height of her good looks, young Taylor Swift, Cameron Diaz, and Jessica Simpson just to name a few.
And speaking of player hating lol

Back