About Me and My Business

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Hey everyone, I'm Eric. I run Eric's Guitarworks out of Lindenhurst, IL, right between Chicago and Milwaukee. Setups, fretwork, electronics, and repair work since 1996, plus partscaster assembly and scratch builds. Local guys drop off, everybody else ships in. I've also been buying and selling for a very long time.

TL;DR: repairs, builds, and the best (most likely) pricing on pickups, parts, accessories, and guitars. Whatever you need, DM me.

Mainly what I want to point you to in here is the parts and gear side. I'm an authorized dealer for a long list of brands and I'd rather pass the savings to my fellow players and I can do better than what I'm allowed to post in public. So if you're after something, DM me and I'll get you a number. I am a dealer for just about every major pickups, parts, and accessories brand. I am working on adding more guitar brands as new, that's where I'm light, but growing. Schecter import and USA, Suhr, Ibanez, Fender (not CS), and Tyler is where I sit at the moment.

I'll also be running group buys in here on a regular basis, and those get sharper the more guys jump in, so keep an eye out. Group buys will get posted in the classifieds too, with the mods' okay.

One thing up front: this isn't my full-time gig yet and won't be until I'm out of the day job. That's on purpose. Most of what you'd buy from me comes in as an order rather than off a shelf, and that's a big part of why the pricing works. So plan on a few days rather than a few hours and I'll take care of you.

I've got sales history here, on the other forum, on Reverb and on eBay, plus my own site at ericsguitarworks.com, which is still a work in progress. Most of what I sell never makes it onto the site at all. A lot of what I do is hunting down specific guitars for specific people, and that's one of my favorite parts of this. What's posted is just the stuff I love, buy, or get on trade and it's rarely the full picture of what's on hand or what I can find.

Questions and feedback are than welcome in here, please ask for quotes by DM. Either way I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks so much to Monkey Man for the forum help, and all of you that have bought from me so far. Happy to be here!
 
Back
Top