Alien Tape/nanogel vs pick holders?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pipelineaudio
  • Start date Start date
pipelineaudio

pipelineaudio

Well-known member
I tend to use picks that don't fit well in the standard pick holders. I keep reading about Alien tape strips and nanogel tape. I tried it and it holds the picks like a vice grip. Does anyone use this stuff and can give me some hints? Like do you just use thin strips of it or something? Where do you put it where its out of the way?
 
I tend to use picks that don't fit well in the standard pick holders. I keep reading about Alien tape strips and nanogel tape. I tried it and it holds the picks like a vice grip. Does anyone use this stuff and can give me some hints? Like do you just use thin strips of it or something? Where do you put it where its out of the way?
Haven't used that but the grip sounds like when I first used dual lock. Use a small strip. Most out of the way is back of the headstock for me to hold extra picks.
 
Oh man. I wonder if I could just do dual lock. I use it all over the pedalboard and it may give me extra grip on the pick.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top