Another Cameron in da house

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":d5927 said:
Now, you know we expect in depth reviews and a compare/contrast session even if you think it might be redundant. :D
I'm holding off for the GRAND Cameron shoot out. There will be a grand review of multiple Camerons in a couple weeks. :mrgreen: 8) 8)

I really want an amp to the specs of your first one. It sounds liek ti woudl be right up my alley :hump:

>|<>QBB<
mctallica1":e0e16 said:
I really want an amp to the specs of your first one. It sounds liek ti woudl be right up my alley :hump:
That amp is shit man. But the one I just got is a little more aggressive sounding. Hard to say which one you'd like more.

>|<>QBB<
J.B.":f117d said:
>|<>QBB<I'm holding off for the GRAND Cameron shoot out. There will be a grand review of multiple Camerons in a couple weeks. :mrgreen: 8) 8)

Is there gonna be a get-together Cameron style at NAMM??? If so, I'd definitely like to catch it.

With all these Camerons piling up, you can't afford to keep the Dorado. I'll do you a favour and take it off your hands. Then, you can get another Cameron! Deal ? :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
thegame":699b9 said:
With all these Camerons piling up, you can't afford to keep the Dorado. I'll do you a favour and take it off your hands. Then, you can get another Cameron! Deal ? :mrgreen:
Yes, very posible. PM me if you want it. :eek:

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":3f63c said:
>|<>QBB<

It should be ready this month! I was borrowing danhops's for the past few weeks, but he picked it up tonight

:cry:
Ah, I see. I got an Email from Andrew a couple nights ago that said he's going to be pumping out a lot amps real soon here. Did you get that Email too? It was about his cabinets too.

Back