Anyone going to Sweetwater Gear fest this weekend?

Skolphy

Need some new monitors so taking some unused gear for trade and hoping to come away with a not so much lighter wallet.
I guess it's a bit different..let's say current world sensitive..this year..more of an online sale...
Pete Thorn is going to be jamming/podcasting from there so hoping to hear him ripping out some licks.

It was cool!...lots of discounts and decent deals...unloaded a bunch of stuff I wasn't using..got $950 for it and got me some new monitors..a new USB interface and some strings.
Also got to meet Phil McKnight...very cool and down to Earth guy...missed running into Pete Thorn though.

I've been several times and it's usually great. The pandemic killed the vibe. I spend all day online for work - I have zero energy left to do that for the weekend to watch Gear Fest videos. If/when it opens back up for in-person "live" attendance, I'll be there. Until then, I'll just ask my Sales Rep for Gear Fest level discounts, hope he cuts me a good deal and then wait on the FedEx truck to show up...

I've been several times and it's usually great. The pandemic killed the vibe. I spend all day online for work - I have zero energy left to do that for the weekend to watch Gear Fest videos. If/when it opens back up for in-person "live" attendance, I'll be there. Until then, I'll just ask my Sales Rep for Gear Fest level discounts, hope he cuts me a good deal and then wait on the FedEx truck to show up...
Wasn't it in personal this yr?

It was cool!...lots of discounts and decent deals...unloaded a bunch of stuff I wasn't using..got $950 for it and got me some new monitors..a new USB interface and some strings.
Also got to meet Phil McKnight...very cool and down to Earth guy...missed running into Pete Thorn though.
what did you get? I'm looking for a usb interface and maybe some monitors also...

Back