Are the IR files in my DAW useable in Torpedo CAB?

Chuffy

I have a copy of Cakewalk and Cubase in my computer, and I've mucked around with both a bit in the past. It's not my thing at all, and a barely know how to use them. I'd like figure out if any of the IR files which came with them are at all useable in Torpedo CAB. But I can't even find those files. I know at a certain point I downloaded some drumbeat files, and I know somewhere there are also some guitar cabinets. I've looked through the application's directories, but I just can't spot anything like IR files. Can I get a hand on this, please? (I'm a Windows PC user)

I have a copy of Cakewalk and Cubase in my computer, and I've mucked around with both a bit in the past. It's not my thing at all, and a barely know how to use them. I'd like figure out if any of the IR files which came with them are at all useable in Torpedo CAB. But I can't even find those files. I know at a certain point I downloaded some drumbeat files, and I know somewhere there are also some guitar cabinets. I've looked through the application's directories, but I just can't spot anything like IR files. Can I get a hand on this, please? (I'm a Windows PC user)
Section 3.5 in the TwoNotes C.A.B. Manual

You'll need the accompanying software interface - it is 100% doable.

Mo

Mo-

I have read through the manual several times trying to do this. There's nothing in section 3.5 along those lines. Did you mean section 5.3? I have reviewed that section in the past, and I still can't figure out how to find the IR files. I've tried to locate them using Torpedo Remote, is that the interface you are referring to?

Page 22 of the most recent iteration of the manual speaks of 3rd party IR usage and location.
Section 3.5 of the manual introduces the notion of 3rd party IRs
I don't own the C.A.B. unit, but it seems to detail how to import 3rd party IRs in this section and also differentiates between operating systems file management by default.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.06.08 PM.png

Back