Are we just, not gonna talk about the Rev F Dual rec Reissue or???

Hah, I can't wait to hear all the talk about it. I think we're all waiting to see exactly what it's going to be though.

It's still unclear if it's going to be a 2-channel reissue or just a return to the 2-channel format but with completely new circuit design or something. Hell it could even be some offshoot signature amp for all we know.

IMG_6906.png

I can't wait for the inevitable shit storm of everyone bitching that it doesn't sound exactly like the original Rev F and evetyone loses their god damn minds!! Thats what I'm hoping for :ROFLMAO:
To be fair the multi watt they got very close on the red channel. But the orange channel on the multi watt is nothing like the old school models. Big miss there IMO too honky and stuffy.

To be fair the multi watt they got very close on the red channel. But the orange channel on the multi watt is nothing like the old school models. Big miss there IMO too honky and stuffy.
I don’t agree. Multi-watt orange channel sounds great in a mix and by itself. It doesn’t sound like the old models but it does sound good. Maybe you’re trying to dial it in the same?

So that pic above. Anyone know how old that pic is or where that pic was taken. Im just speculating here but what if thats some old abandoned amp design Mesa never used. Or a prototype for the Bandleader when they were designing it.

So that pic above. Anyone know how old that pic is or where that pic was taken. Im just speculating here but what if thats some old abandoned amp design Mesa never used. Or a prototype for the Bandleader when they were designing it.

It’s about two weeks old, just had forgot to make a post about it.

I don’t agree. Multi-watt orange channel sounds great in a mix and by itself. It doesn’t sound like the old models but it does sound good. Maybe you’re trying to dial it in the same?
I mean it’s all personal taste man. Could I make it work? Sure. But the old ones are WAY better IMO on that orange channel. There’s so many iconic tones with those early rectos.

I’m not a fan of this dude, but it’s a decent video you can hear the differences.

I mean it’s all personal taste man. Could I make it work? Sure. But the old ones are WAY better IMO on that orange channel. There’s so many iconic tones with those early rectos.

I’m not a fan of this dude, but it’s a decent video you can hear the differences.

Agreed. The rev F Orange modern is where the money is, and they haven’t gotten it right since.

Back