As Clown World Turns...

  • Thread starter Thread starter watson503
  • Start date Start date
It must be awful to live in so much fear.


b34mzy.jpg
 
None of this security shit matters if you have LibTards in the Justice system who release thieves or worse without real consequences.

I haven't set foot in a Wal-China-Mart in over 10 years or a WokeTarget in over 15 years. (n)
Target was fucked with their faggott dick tuck clothes they were pushing. Can't do T..
Wally World is the fuckin' Hood. I remember the first time I went there and couldn't believe how ghetto it was. Still is. But they have some things available my local market doesn't. But I hate going there.

Goot to know about turning off BT and Wifi. I remember early on you'd get texts from places you drove past but never been there.
 
with a background check, and in-person sales. you're all set Captain Kuck, make sure you get the large size:

1791641897275.png



I buy mine online, shipped right to my house...


1791642690492.png
 
Last edited:
Real tough guy Oozy is counseling people to commit murder on the internet. Such a hero...
Soooooo….Let the bad guys rob and potentially murder the store owner instead?

Just when I think you can’t be any less intelligent, whammo!!! You drop another nugget of wisdom.

I guess you feel pretty safe as no one would want to rob you of your electric lawn mowers.
 
Hey @rsm - what do you have that shoots 50 BMG?

There was a Barrett for sale at the range I used to go to. M82 model iirc. It looked SO cool. I wonder who bought it.

Same range had an excellent condition used Colt Python in stainless. Not one of the re-issues, an original one. My buddy really wanted to buy it but decided to mull it over. We went back the next day to get it and of course, it was gone.
 
Hey @rsm - what do you have that shoots 50 BMG?

There was a Barrett for sale at the range I used to go to. M82 model iirc. It looked SO cool. I wonder who bought it.

Same range had an excellent condition used Colt Python in stainless. Not one of the re-issues, an original one. My buddy really wanted to buy it but decided to mull it over. We went back the next day to get it and of course, it was gone.


I have a Barrett Model 99 (M99)
 
Back
Top