Bad "The Axe Palace" Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter crankster
  • Start date Start date
I really need you to finish that thing. It looks badass
Yeah I need to get out there this fall and do the clutch and get the cases sealed back up. The reality is it still probably needs 1500 bucks worth of parts to be road worthy, plus a title. My truck needs about the same amount of $ dumped into it and it's probably a priority ahead of the bike.
 
I hate it when people call a guitar "she" and "her" in a for sale ad. "She's got new strings" She plays beautifully". "I bought her last year, she doesn't have a mark on her". I'll miss her, my loss is your gain"
People do that with guns and bikes, too. If I can't fuck it, not a she. The v shape of my guitar does get me a little excited sometimes though..
 
Back
Top