Bad "The Axe Palace" Experience

napalmdeath

That owner is a liar, thief and scumbag, and can eat the shit out of a dead donkey's maggot-infested rectum, as far as I'm concerned.

Should call it The Jackass Palace.

Yes, he tried to pull a fast one on me, but I wasn't having it. That fucker.

MetalHeadMike

Simple pickup order turned into a 7 month knock down drag out deal. The guy just lied through his teeth during the whole thing and was an ego maniac to boot. I eventually got the pup and got it for free because I raised hell.

Monkey Man

MetalHeadMike":3u2sztu8 said:
Simple pickup order turned into a 7 month knock down drag out deal. The guy just lied through his teeth during the whole thing and was an ego maniac to boot. I eventually got the pup and got it for free because I raised hell.
Well done, Mike. :gethim:

napalmdeath

Monkey Man":xo3u49mx said:
Please do tell, guys.

That's 3 non-stories already. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:
I bought a "Brand New", full-price Fireball 100 that had obvious signs of use and arrived in a Mesa Boogie box.

First, he lied and blamed his shipper on using the wrong box. Then lied again, (since I wondered WTF it was out of the box to begin with), and said they lost the original box. Then, he tried to say Engl doesn't honor warranties, unless they are opened and inspected. So he wanted me to believe they opened it, inspected it, and threw the box away? That's a crock of shit.. You expect me to believe an amp company is going to warranty an amp that's been molested?? Reboxed? I didn't even get a power cord for crying out loud.. No manual, no spare tubes, nothing, which comes with every Engl, brand new, sealed.

He told so many lies, Pinocchio would be jealous.

Then, after I returned it, the cocksucker relisted it as, get this.... "Brand New"