Votes: 3 15.0%
  • pansexual

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
OK, I reckon someone's messed up the poll; someone who likes to fuck things up for everyone else. You'll notice that someone voted in every category. The hetero option reads 100%, meaning that that same person voted hetero, obviously.

Originally the poll allowed unlimited choices per voter. I've changed that to just 1.

It's not retrospective 'though; there's nothing I can do about the cock block.
Unfortunately the 1-vote limit isn't sticking. I tried re-editing it 5 times and no dice.

Oh well. I tried at least. :dunno:

There's like 3 posting under about 7~8 accounts.

It's fucking ridiculous.

I've made OTC so toxic and retarded almost everyone has quit participating.
Corrected to reflect reality.

Who here, other than you, has been banned from every forum they've participated in? You and Carl Fiadino. But he was, at least, occasionally funny. And unlike you, could actually play.

It's not my site.

By "allowing" do you mean not denying them the freedom to participate in any manner they choose as long as they don't break the rules? If so, you're correct; I'm "allowing" this. Freedom can be a bitch in the "wrong" company.

Alts have been around since the dawn of RT time and as I've said many times here, some of the most-upstanding members have alts... including some of those who complain about others having them, so there's that.
Ok, then I'm ignorant..

What is the standing rule on a member here creating and running multiple accounts ?

:unsure:

There isn't one.
Ok, then I'm ignorant..

What is the standing rule on a member here creating and running multiple accounts ?
Mods don't have access to the back end anyway, only IP addresses and that's a minefield as you know.

Ironically, you guys' complaining about it will likely encourage more of it. It's always been there but the recent focus on it, as they say in the classics, "don't help any".

Lastly, I'm done with discussing it; I'm over it. Spent way too much time on this lately.

Ok, then I'm ignorant..
giphy.gif

👋 👋 👋

~ss

There isn't one.

Mods don't have access to the back end anyway, only IP addresses and that's a minefield as you know.

Ironically, you guys' complaining about it will likely encourage more of it. It's always been there but the recent focus on it, as they say in the classics, "don't help any".

Lastly, I'm done with discussing it; I'm over it. Spent way too much time on this lately.
Hey man, I've offered before..

If you don't wanna moderate OTC, put me in coach !

:rawk:

Sure. That would totally work. While we're at it, make ShitSquat a mod at TGP. He's been sucking any cock he can over there to try for the job.
Uggghhh... Don't lump me in with your cock sucking dreams. I don't play for your team... But you do you bro and keep on sucking. And why did you take the nuts off your name? DId you keep choking on them or something?.

Like I said before I would never want to be a mod at TGP, I only wanted to get rid of all the mean girls.

~ss

Uggghhh... Don't lump me in with your cock sucking dreams. I don't play for your team... But you do you bro and keep on sucking. And why did you take the nuts off your name? DId you keep choking on them or something?.

Like I said before I would never want to be a mod at TGP, I only wanted to get rid of all the mean girls.

~ss
Is that smug jizz guzzler A-Bone still there and having a post count higher than a lottery's winnings?

Who are today's mean girls there as the place has been riddled with them for years?

I joined there in early 2006 and watched it descend into the S bend (some say P-trap) at around 2010 and onwards.

~ss
Well everyone still wants to get rid of you (at TGP). You're a standing joke over there. An insecure attention whore.

So, since we can speak openly here...I'll join Yabba by asking, who the fuck are the "mean girls"? People who don't like you? That's a long fucking list.

Well everyone still wants to get rid of you (at TGP). You're a standing joke over there. An insecure attention whore.

So, since we can speak openly here...I'll join Yabba by asking, who the fuck are the "mean girls"? People who don't like you? That's a long fucking list.
Morning FatGuts, you're well?

I fully agree with your second statement but Shred has been a decent cunt over at TGP. I never saw him saddle up with the mean bitches and has always tried to stay on the good side. Attention whore? C'mon, look at us poor fuckers...are we any better. We're all cunts but Shred ain't a TGP cunt.

Hey man, I've offered before..

If you don't wanna moderate OTC, put me in coach !

:rawk:
Been regularly putting in 20h and reading 1000 posts a day lately (thank you TGP refugees) and yet I've never complained about my job. Not once.

Why keep offering to do it for me? Do you do this IRL (rhetorical; please don't answer)?

I know - You're going to make a new rule about alts and eliminate them all (from 23 000 members) without access to the backend metrics. I mean, that's the inference is it not? Look dude, as I said today and several times in the past, I'm over it. I don't care. 99% of the membership doesn't and has never cared. It doesn't affect any of the other sub-forums. It's only a handful of peeps who complain about and fixate on it here on OTC every. single. day.

Lastly, I'm sorry I took your post "seriously" if that wasn't your intention. If you were just being "funny", ha ha. I can read it this way too; it works "both ways". If the latter's the case, sorry Biff - you're on-the-bench mate. :LOL:

PS
Please let's not debate this further. To say I'm now tired of it is an understatement. I'm not a fan of repetition.

It’s really cute how you use the term “everyone” I know “everyone” in your clique wants me gone but that’s fine with me… I’ll get the girls first!

And I’m okay with the other… I’m hear to entertain call it what you will.

~ss

Back