biggness?

savant421

Is this a real person? I've seen him interact on the board several times but just made a purchase with him and now he's a ghost when i ask for tracking. Anyone?
Also found some concerning stuff on FB

You might be jumping the gun on this one mate. Patience.

A quick search revealed these:

He paid for it Sunday, when everything is closed. I encountered an emergency at work Monday and Tuesday and wasn’t able to ship, and he wants to act pissy about that? It has been shipped and tracking information has been provided.

I explained to you that I did not have the opportunity to send a message. You don’t know my profession, position, or hours. And you certainly don’t know enough about me to be making “Tony Soprano” threats. I initially asked you for your email after you paid to facilitate for quicker response…

I guarantee that I am not the only one that has taken two days to ship. And you obviously fail to comprehend that there are situations where people aren’t able to respond. I found out about your ridiculous PayPal claim after two days by guess what…? An email notification. Which I asked for...

,,,uh oh,
Duck quicky cause here comes the shit throwin Munky.

He might look like Cousin Bessy on The Beverly Hillbillies but he takes a dump equal to KING FUCKING KONG

I also saw on FB a person with his exact name in the same location of the US with tons of post about music gear and the FB account was "remembering" which meant this person was deceased? Maybe not the same person but one hell of a coincidence and worrisome

It was a storm in a teacup mate.

The item was shipped, just not as greased-lightnin' fast as the OP expected.

But the lack of comms was only for a few days mate; I don't see that as a major issue. Life sometimes gets in the way of things.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life's what happens when you have other things planned, and I always allow for this when dealing with peeps. We're not robots, after all.

Back