Bogner OS 212 Casters

kdmay

I just bought an anniversary Bogner OS 212 second hand and the original owner had removed the casters (didn't like/use them) and misplaced them.

:doh:

So, I would like to replace the original ones. Anyone know what type they are and where they can be sourced?

I will talk to the distributor here in Melbourne (where I am from, Australia), but want to see whether there was any thoughts from here.

BTW - the cab is simply stunning. Only picked it up last night and it was unloaded (putting some Scumbacks in it), but if it sounds half as good as it looks, I'll be very pleased.

You will be pleased. That's one badass cab. I second finding where you get the casters.

you mean, the caster wheels are gone but the cab still has the slide-in mounting plates for the casters to slide into?

i got a OS 212 like that and one with the casters, and it turned out some casters from Lowes that i had lying around were a perfect match. if this is what you need, i can take pics and/or measurements.

the Bogner casters look to be pretty plain/ordinary ones, small wheels and a rectangular base. not huge or fancy like the Boogie ones, which i've never seen anywhere else than from Boogie.

_actual time_":1gmcqkq6 said:
you mean, the caster wheels are gone but the cab still has the slide-in mounting plates for the casters to slide into?

I mean the whole section with the slide in mounting plates.

MrPlexi":1gmcqkq6 said:
Bogner will sell you a set for $20.00 plus shipping

Does this include the slide in plates? I have the local distributor here in Australia trying to track some down for me.

Back