BrandonTMX is getting ready for a perma-band

Um... if you search his post history it's just a series of emoticons in different threads, mostly just hands throwing the horns, fire emoticons, and other "approving" posts like that.

Doesn't seem like the guy is bringing any negativity to the place. What's your problem with him, specifically?

Um... if you search his post history it's just a series of emoticons in different threads, mostly just hands throwing the horns, fire emoticons, and other "approving" posts like that.

Doesn't seem like the guy is bringing any negativity to the place. What's your problem with him, specifically?
It's just the fact of making pointless posts and necrobumping so he can sell in the Classifieds, and with all the scams going around right now people are wary.

I was happy he finally found a band that would accept him. I guess you meant to write "banned", as in firing or cancelling him.

WTF? Grow some instead for Christ sake! Tolerance is golden, not silence. They'll be coming for themselves soon. Eat their own for breakfast. Stop the B.S. already!!!!

If he broke a rule, O.K., but if you just don't like him,..... I don't like you, so where are we going again?

The powers that be should ban me too!:banhim:

Last edited:
Please stop the madness and kick back light one up, drink another shot, and crank the music, or turn up your amp and plug in your guitar and rock!

Back