Building a rig trying to work out the kinks

BrentSSL

Okay so I have a Mesa rectoverb with a parallel loop. I have a TC electronics flashback 2 delay which has a kill dry feature that is engaged for the parallel loop. I wanted to try my mxr micro chorus in the loop and nothing happens unless I have the delay on. Even with the delay on you can barely tell there's a chorus affect in the loop. The chorus pedal works fine in front. now I'm guessing two things one it's my parallel loop because I don't have it sent to 100%. I have just enough on for the delay comes through smoothly. Also I think it might have something to do with my delay pedal being on the kill dry setting. So I'm hoping my options are just buy a different chorus pedal or use the chorus pedal get a different delay and turn the effects loop to 100%?

Yeah I think if you run a parallel loop, then you want to set the effects to 100% wet and use the loop to adjust the amount of effects added to the dry signal. Otherwise you can get a phasing effect or cancelling effect.

stratjacket":1epyqvxg said:
Yeah I think if you run a parallel loop, then you want to set the effects to 100% wet and use the loop to adjust the amount of effects added to the dry signal. Otherwise you can get a phasing effect or cancelling effect.
Lol greaaatt thank you Mesa

Back