Burn Money Studios.... Terrible news, help needed after Studio is destroyed : (

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
Again this shit sucks and well my heart goes out to Jason and those affected by this destruction and fire and just a terrible tragedy 😔
 
Obvious clout-chasing is obvious. 😑😒

Here's my thoughts and prayers...





See? I care...

Heck, I'll send Jason $10 PayPalled if we get your actual video of your self-punch. Put your fist where your mouth is (literally) if you care as much about Jason as I do. 😂

Bonus points if you deck yourself out completely and unexpectedly and the camera tumbles in the process.
 
Last edited:
Obvious clout-chasing is obvious. 😑😒

Here's my thoughts and prayers...





See? I care...

Heck, I'll send Jason $10 PayPalled if we get your actual video of your self-punch. Put your first where your mouth is if you care as much about Jason as I do. 😂

Its time for an RT Only Fans for a good cause 😎
 
Doesn't anyone have insurance anymore?
Insurance was denied and typically on average after months and no money the probability of them paying out is low to none.

Its in the article in regards to the fire that destroyed the studio.
 
Last edited:
I hate to see anyone suffer a loss. Truly. But you’ve burned so many bridges (no pun intended) that almost no one is going to step up simply because you ask. Have you given? How are you helping them? It’s an important question.

Not trying to be a dick, but you must realize how a plea for help to a forum of people that you relentlessly label, name call and categorize when they even slightly disagree with your all or nothing, extreme viewpoints might fall on deaf ears. Right?
 
I hate to see anyone suffer a loss. Truly. But you’ve burned so many bridges (no pun intended) that almost no one is going to step up simply because you ask. Have you given? How are you helping them? It’s an important question.

Not trying to be a dick, but you must realize how a plea for help to a forum of people that you relentlessly label, name call and categorize when they even slightly disagree with your all or nothing, extreme viewpoints might fall on deaf ears. Right?
No one is obligated to help......



Their studio got burnt down...... Jeez dude...... :dunno:


Talk about extremist views from some Passive Aggressive apologist of extremist... Classic........
 
No one is obligated to help......



Their studio got burnt down...... Jeez dude...... :dunno:


Talk about extremist views from some Passive Aggressive apologist of extremist... Classic........
Obligated or not, did you help? If not, why? Why should anyone else help a business they aren’t connected to and have never heard of if you, who is presumably familiar with them, haven’t?
 
Obligated or not, did you help? If not, why? Why should anyone else help a business they aren’t connected to and have never heard of if you, who is presumably familiar with them, haven’t?
Jeez this dude is unreal..... What a Bozo 🤡
 
It’s a valid question. Cater to answer it?

Seriously, why should anyone else care about your concerns if you don’t?
Indy is upset he hasn't had Cava today....


He really becomes a shell of himself and its rather pathetic but such is the case and par for the course with well to dos like him with nothing better to do with his time :yes:
 
It’s a valid question. Cater to answer it?

Seriously, why should anyone else care about your concerns if you don’t?
The short answer is he has less than zero cognitive ability. You say or ask something that doesn't line up with his viewpoint and he completely short circuits. All he's able to muster is labeling and name calling.
 
Indy is upset he hasn't had Cava today....


He really becomes a shell of himself and its rather pathetic but such is the case and par for the course with well to dos like him with nothing better to do with his time :yes:
So, you’ve clearly answered by not answering.

I’m a “well to do”? Not sure what that means. Please explain. Can I afford to fly to Anaheim for a “meet & greet”? Sure? Can I pay for @Smash to go with me? Sure. Can I afford a Ferrari? Sadly, no.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the perception and subsequent definition of “well to do” is wildly different for a delivery driver at Dominoes and someone who has spent more than 46 years in engineering …
 
The short answer is he has less than zero cognitive ability. You say or ask something that doesn't line up with his viewpoint and he completely short circuits. All he's able to muster is labeling and name calling.
What a psychopath/sociopath....... Like that guy without a leg that killed his GF or OJ.... Reaching Dahmer levels :yes:
 
The short answer is he has less than zero cognitive ability. You say or ask something that doesn't line up with his viewpoint and he completely short circuits. All he's able to muster is labeling and name calling.
Which is why there was a thread suggesting he should be permanently banned, with nearly unanimous support. It takes a special level of “fucked up” for nearly everyone to hate you…
 
So, you’ve clearly answered by not answering.

I’m a “well to do”? Not sure what that means. Please explain. Can I afford to fly to Anaheim for a “meet & greet”? Sure? Can I pay for @Smash to go with me? Sure. Can I afford a Ferrari? Sadly, no.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the perception and subsequent definition of “well to do” is wildly different for a delivery driver at Dominoes and someone who has spent more than 46 years in engineering …
What a drag :dunno:
 
Back
Top