Can we ask random questions here?

Was just curious on an opinion. I was considering loading a 4x12 with Scumbacks and debating on matching speakers or an X pattern.

I only have experience with the M75 and the BM75 LD. Love them both but the BM75LD wins for my tastes.

Would it make sense to mix the 2 or just get a quad of what I like better?

Was just curious on an opinion. I was considering loading a 4x12 with Scumbacks and debating on matching speakers or an X pattern.

I only have experience with the M75 and the BM75 LD. Love them both but the BM75LD wins for my tastes.

Would it make sense to mix the 2 or just get a quad of what I like better?
I don't recommend mixing large dust cap speakers (BM75-LD) and small dust cap speakers (M75). The LD rounds off the treble, while the small dust cap does not. I'm go with four of the same model in your case. Sorry about the slow response. We were buried in orders, just got caught up (sort of), and now we have to build 30 plus speakers for in stock favorites (BM75 and M75's), and 6 more speakers got ordered over night. Its been pretty nuts around my cardio rehab for the last 3 months.

Preferable to just email me, though, you'll get a faster response that way. sales@scumbackspeakers.com

Jim

I don't recommend mixing large dust cap speakers (BM75-LD) and small dust cap speakers (M75). The LD rounds off the treble, while the small dust cap does not. I'm go with four of the same model in your case. Sorry about the slow response. We were buried in orders, just got caught up (sort of), and now we have to build 30 plus speakers for in stock favorites (BM75 and M75's), and 6 more speakers got ordered over night. Its been pretty nuts around my cardio rehab for the last 3 months.

Preferable to just email me, though, you'll get a faster response that way. sales@scumbackspeakers.com

Jim
Thanks dude. Appreciate the response and no. At all. Glad you and business are doing well.

Back