Considering selling the Big Rig

That's like a holy grail rig right there! Agree that it might be hard to find someone to buy the whole thing unless it is a rich hobbiest who sucks at guitar or Mick Mars needs a rig for his cottage. Best bet is probably to piece it out and make a greater return.

BTW your SS sounds are pretty damn good too. Dare I say it? ..... "hands" lol.

It would be great if you could find a local buyer for the entire rig but truth is there is not a huge market for refrigerator sized racks anymore. Aren’t you in Hawaii? I imagine the market there is even smaller and shipping something that size would be cost prohibitive. Good luck.
Moved to Tucson, Arizona

Wow dude, speechless.

I think it maybe hard finding a buyer to sell everything as one package. Maybe a museum :LOL:

That Cameron though....Kind of interested, how much you think you would want if you did let it go?

I have NO idea what they go for, and this being the proto-type, I don't know where it should be price range wise

That's like a holy grail rig right there! Agree that it might be hard to find someone to buy the whole thing unless it is a rich hobbiest who sucks at guitar or Mick Mars needs a rig for his cottage. Best bet is probably to piece it out and make a greater return.

Thanks... I hate that damned phrase about the hands. ROFLMAO :cautious::ROFLMAO: I got that amp for $20

Not sure tbh. I saw a couple Cams go BEFORE the pandemic on TGP for $3k if I am not mistaken. Super rare, desired and prototype. I would try $5k if I were you.
:oops:Holy Crap... If someone offered me $5k or better, I'd sell it. And to tell you the truth, even at that price, I love this amp!!! It's the best Marshall that Marshall never built.

Ya, maybe some Japanese aficionado investor or player. This Rig is NUTS

:oops:Holy Crap... If someone offered me $5k or better, I'd sell it. And to tell you the truth, even at that price, I love this amp!!! It's the best Marshall that Marshall never built.
I honestly don't think $5k is too far fetched. Just my opinion of course. The facts are most gear in general has gone up significantly this past year. People are getting $2,500 for Mark IV's and Ultraleads. $5k not far fetched at all. Good starting point anyway.

I honestly don't think $5k is too far fetched. Just my opinion of course. The facts are most gear in general has gone up significantly this past year. People are getting $2,500 for Mark IV's and Ultraleads. $5k not far fetched at all. Good starting point anyway.

Hmmm... Wheels turning :unsure:

Amazing rack :) So refreshing to see a giant old school rack among all the pocket rigs that are popular today.
Thanks. It's served me VERY well for a long time. It's just sitting, and someone should be using it. Perhaps in their studio.

Here is some noodling with clean tones Mesa/Boogie MKIII Coliseum Simul-Class (1st half) and messing w/ VH1 tones Cameron Atomica (2nd half)

Last edited:
Amazing rack :) So refreshing to see a giant old school rack among all the pocket rigs that are popular today.
Honestly these need to come back. If I ever gig again it's at least a 4x12 for me. Even if I were to use a modeler I'd have a 4x12 for monitoring and/or looks.

I've seen bands with combo amps live at small to mid sized venues and yeah, while they can sound good the visual appeal to me is just weak.

Bring back the 80s.

Honestly this rig is of legends, I have seen countless videos of this system over the years. I say keep cause the moment it is sold you will regret it and never be able to duplicate it..

Hi guys... It's been awhile. Considering putting my Big Bradshaw Custom Audio Electronics Rig for sale. I wanted to get your guys' take on the notion. I have all the original documentation for EVERYTHING.
Don't do it. Zach, it's too iconic, much like you...you can't do this.

Plus your cats will be SO pissed.

Just no.

/end
Mo

Give Michael Nielsen a shout. He may buy the entire lot.

Point him in the direction of this thread and if he's interested he can contact me. I still have the entire inventory of my guitar shop that I'm looking to unload to an existing store owner or something to that effect

Definitely take a moment to research current prices on Reverb and eBay and forums and such. Prices on a lot of quality gear have skyrocketed. It always stinks to sell something and then immediately see it for sale by that buyer for a lot more money or for them to post on one of these forums about how they got the steal of the century.

Back