Considering selling the Big Rig

You're still out in Oahu right? Consider that shipping anything now is a pain in the ass, soo expensive and when something gets fucked up the last thing UPS or FEDEX wants to do is honor the insurance you paid on the shipment.

You're still out in Oahu right? Consider that shipping anything now is a pain in the ass, soo expensive and when something gets fucked up the last thing UPS or FEDEX wants to do is honor the insurance you paid on the shipment.

Aloha Danyeo!!! It's been TOO long. It was so cool of you to come visit me at the shop, when you were in Hawaii. Hope all has been well with you and yours. No, I shut down the shop and moved to Arizona to help w/ my aging in-laws. Was thinking of opening a shop up here (I still have all of the Hot Licks inventory), but then covid hit, and this area seems not like a great fit. Know anyone interested in buying an entire Guitar Store? LOL Seriously though... You know anyone, send them my way? ;)

I had all my concert gear insured (separate from the store inventory), and it covered damages during transport, water damage, fire, Storage, Theft, all the regular stuff too etc... and it was pretty cheap. Thankfully, I didn't have any issues.

When I moved from Hawaii to Arizona, I loaded all my home items, and Shop Inventory into Large POD Shipping container units, and used their insurance. They dropped one of the PODS during transport and it caused $10k worth of damage to furniture items, and they were pretty good about getting my claim paid quickly. Thank God...

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

Last edited:
Zach
WTF, man? Really? I can't believe my eyes reading this! I understand youm oved and all... but hey... it may be worth being more cautious now and not take any big decision. Settle down and see how things go there... gigs will come back and you never know.
I know a lot of people who did what you have in mind... and all of them have regretted doing that in time. None was ok with it-.
Wait... time is a great friend! Trust me... you'll see things in a clearer way.

CHEERS!!!!
I

Zach
WTF, man? Really? I can't believe my eyes reading this! I understand youm oved and all... but hey... it may be worth being more cautious now and not take any big decision. Settle down and see how things go there... gigs will come back and you never know.
I know a lot of people who did what you have in mind... and all of them have regretted doing that in time. None was ok with it-.
Wait... time is a great friend! Trust me... you'll see things in a clearer way.

CHEERS!!!!
I
Aloha my long time friend, and programming guru. SO Glad to see you still around helping people. I hope all is well with you and yours.

I hear you buddy

No... That's Pats and Vic did some custom stuff to it. It's a 1 of 1, and Pat wouldn't sell it
Braddah Pat's Mojave Coyote clip 'dark dumble' is still one of the best examples of that little amp I've ever heard, he sold a few for Vic based off that alone. I remember when we were all going down the Mojave rabbit hole following Curt & Pat.....

No Zippy's in AZ, but I bet they get L&L Drive In :cool:

Just curious what an all-in price would be?

Way more than my car (I don't ride like Zach :LOL: )...but way less than my house.

Back