COURT ORDERED RELEASE OF PFIZER DOCUMENT REVEALS 82% – 97% OF VACCINATED PREGNANT WOMEN LOST THEIR BABIES

This is quite interesting.

I sure remember her on the Trump Pandemic Response Team standing right next to Fauci and she does't know or care to remember what was said behind closed doors........................................................:loco: How convenient................

This woman was also very high up at Fort Detrich Maryland. Look up what Ft. Detrich is known for..........................

Last edited:
1656196168706.png

✅VAERS Data
✅CDC Data showing millennials experienced 84% excess mortality into fall 2021 in year 2 of pandemic
✅DOD leak showing explosion of disease in military after vaccines started
✅Group life explosion in excess mortality losses in working age folks in second half of 2021
✅Fueral home results accelerated in second half of 2021
✅Disability took off in 2021 as reported by US Bureau of Labor statistics.
✅Data emerging from other highly vaccinated countries that birth rates are plunging.

When someone presented with all these facts still thinks there are explanations other than the vaccines…well they are in denial & complete morons with zero discernment.
1656290830680.png

Yep, I could sit down with a couple of my buddies and give them 2 solid hours of pummelling solid evidence,
They would have some kind of insane excuse for every single point. There’s just no use even trying to explain at this point.

Henry said it best:

DFC30F31-6D90-4AE1-88F7-17A77A52465B.jpeg

So sad… And none of it had to happen. This ‘sudden adult death syndrome’ bullshit is out of control. My cousin (Who incidentally has not talked to me since I told him not to let his kids get the shots, after he and his wife already did, it was too late for them) He lost his 18-year-old son in April, a junior hockey player in fantastic shape, heart attack… Problem is, as you guys probably know, these kids aren’t allowed to play sports unless they’ve been vaxed. So sad.
But, The most incredible irony is that my cousin and his wife do not connect anything to the vaccines.

One of my neighbors, a young couple, he’s 28 and she’s 25, she died in her sleep last month.

Back