COURT ORDERED RELEASE OF PFIZER DOCUMENT REVEALS 82% – 97% OF VACCINATED PREGNANT WOMEN LOST THEIR BABIES

I don't think it's spelled out any more clearly than this. Though long and full of medical terms most of us don't use every day, anybody with half a brain and critical thought will read this pretty much already suspecting what is written, but will read it with equal sadness and anger that the rampant stupidity in this world is beyond fixing.

I look forward to Vagina2 and his lackies tin foil comments.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sean-casten-illinois-congressman-daughter-death
1655316895332.png

Reactions: ccn
Excellent info thanks . Horrific, mind boggling to me how a person can be stupid enough to tell their children to get this extremely toxic mRNA jab.

Many experts ( The ones who the mainstream have banned and ridiculed ) have said these injections sterilize children and I believe it because it's been confirmed that the Spike Protein does attack the ovaries and testes.

Remember a huge part of the "Great reset" is about population reduction.

I would LOVE to have someone interview Sean Casten now, to see what his present view is on the mrna vax and IF he has changed his position after losing his fking daughter to it. So sad... this idiot killed his daughter without realizing it...

I wonder if it was the vax that killed her, will he be willing to speak out about it?
You would think the coroner and the family would want to know what killed their daughter. Or maybe not??????

This guy knows he injected his entire family including his younger daughter......I feel bad for all who were lied to with fraudulent manipulated data.

In the end this guy probably doesn't want to know and it's probable that they will never release the true cause of death since he is a sitting member of congress.

Back