L Lightning Well-known member Friday at 7:07 AM #1 Would anyone know who does custom tolex on an amp head shell,I seen a photo of this Mezzabarba amp with the Gulf oil custom tolex which looks amazing. Attachments IMG_6773.jpeg 129.7 KB · Views: 19 IMG_6774.jpeg 175.9 KB · Views: 17 IMG_6770.jpeg 444.7 KB · Views: 16
Would anyone know who does custom tolex on an amp head shell,I seen a photo of this Mezzabarba amp with the Gulf oil custom tolex which looks amazing.
Metlupass2 Well-known member Friday at 10:03 AM #4 Lightning said: Who would that be Click to expand... Him!
F Findthetone1 Well-known member Friday at 10:04 AM #6 Lightning said: Who would that be Click to expand... The member that posted it @griff10672
F Findthetone1 Well-known member Friday at 10:27 AM #8 Lightning said: I knew that Click to expand... Sorry. It's been a day so I'm pretty stoopid right now
Lightning said: I knew that Click to expand... Sorry. It's been a day so I'm pretty stoopid right now