Dave, pedalboard help needed!

Classic

I don't know how the amp channels are triggered but from an overall perspective, yes, you can keep the same pedal order and you wouldn't need the buffer as the Musicomlab has one built in.

The constraints are
The Musicomlab is not an ABY pedal, so you'd need an amp switcher. The way around this would be to use the first loop for amp 1 and the second loop for amp 2. This would remove the possibility for effects in the amps loop.

The pedals in the loop would only be assignable to one amp.

If you're only using one amp in the rig at a time then it's all possible. Channel switching and effects in the loop. All switchable at the touch of a single button.

Classic":2hplb2ko said:
I don't know how the amp channels are triggered but from an overall perspective, yes, you can keep the same pedal order and you wouldn't need the buffer as the Musicomlab has one built in.

The constraints are
The Musicomlab is not an ABY pedal, so you'd need an amp switcher. The way around this would be to use the first loop for amp 1 and the second loop for amp 2. This would remove the possibility for effects in the amps loop.

If you're only using one amp in the rig at a time then it's all possible. Channel switching and effects in the loop. All switchable at the touch of a single button.
Musicom Lab is by far one of the best gear purchases I've ever made. Built like a tank, easy to program, MIDI compatible, great buffer, and they are compatible with the Voodoo Lab Pedal switcher as well.

Bronco":226qtcwq said:
Classic":226qtcwq said:

The constraints are

Musicom Lab is by far one of the best gear purchases I've ever made. Built like a tank, easy to program, MIDI compatible, great buffer, and they are compatible with the Voodoo Lab Pedal switcher as well.
What's the difference between the MKII, the 8L, and the 6M? I'm looking for something to trigger multiple pedals at the same time and be able to switch channels on my Friedman amp. I need some pedals to go in the loop and others in the front. Which unit would work the best for me?

LP Freak":1wde4kx2 said:
Bronco":1wde4kx2 said:
Classic":1wde4kx2 said:

The constraints are

What's the difference between the MKII, the 8L, and the 6M? I'm looking for something to trigger multiple pedals at the same time and be able to switch channels on my Friedman amp. I need some pedals to go in the loop and others in the front. Which unit would work the best for me?
Musicom does all that...four pedals in front, four for loop, channel switching, 64 progamable presets. Can't speak for the others.

Back