Dems and Pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now this is hysterical , you would think by now most people would know where all the misinformation is coming from but apparently some still can't figure it out . How on earth can somebody decide to post info from a source that just so happens to be one of the biggest sources of all the lies !!!!!!!!

It's the government affiliated news sources that are responsible for the misinformation . If you want the truth you listen to the people who have been relentlessly persecuted by the mainstream you don't listen to the mainstream WTF !!!!!

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.​

We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

We are all living through one of the most drastic changes in our culture, economic system, as well as political system in our nation’s history as well as the rest of the world. We have been told that we will never return to “normal” and that a great reset has been designed to create a “new world order”.

This has all been outlined by Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum, in his book on the “Great Reset”.[66] This book gives a great deal of insight as to the thinking of the utopians who are proud to claim this pandemic “crisis” as their way to usher in a new world. This new world order has been on the drawing boards of the elite manipulators for over a century
https://principia-scientific.com/top-us-neurosurgeon-blames-official-lies-for-pandemic-death-toll/

FDA, CDC Guilty Of Clinical Malpractice And Scientific Fraud​

https://principia-scientific.com/fda-cdc-guilty-of-clinical-malpractice-and-scientific-fraud/

Busted: CDC Removes/Reclassifies 52,000 Death Records, Obfuscating Vax Carnage​

https://principia-scientific.com/bu...-52000-death-records-obfuscating-vax-carnage/

The CDC is lying to the world about Covid-19 Vaccine safety; they are killing 15 people for every 1 life they save​

https://expose-news.com/2021/10/24/cdc-lying-about-covid-vaccine-safety-they-have-killed-over-150k/

Newly Obtained Emails Show More Of CDC’s False Vax Safety Statements

https://principia-scientific.com/ne...how-more-of-cdcs-false-vax-safety-statements/

Pfizer Documents & Official Real-World Data prove the COVID Vaccines are already causing Mass Depopulation​

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/07/pfizer-docs-official-data-covid-vaccines-causing-depopulation/

Smoking gun: U.S. government, CDC colluded with Google, Twitter, Facebook to censor important information about experimental covid vaccines​

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07...er-and-facebook-to-censor-truth-vaccines.html

Fit and healthy young people are suffering cardiac arrests at an alarming rate yet corporate media and UK government won’t discuss it​

https://expose-news.com/2022/12/27/corporate-media-and-uk-government-wont-discuss-harms/

Now this is hysterical , you would think by now most people would know where all the misinformation is coming from but apparently some still can't figure it out . How on earth can somebody decide to post info from a source that just so happens to be one of the biggest sources of all the lies !!!!!!!!

It's the government affiliated news sources that are responsible for the misinformation . If you want the truth you listen to the people who have been relentlessly persecuted by the mainstream you don't listen to the mainstream WTF !!!!!
You gotta remember, you're talking to someone who, by their own admission has gotten themselves jabbed with Fauci juice multiple times.

He probably watches "The View" and CNN and nods his head in agreement the entire time.

This dude, and those like him, drink the corporate Kool-Aid by the gallon, every fucking day.

Alright, well that's where this conversation becomes pointless. I don't trust your sources, and you don't trust the government.
I'll see you back here in a few years where we can see mass depopulation STILL has not occurred.

You gotta remember, you're talking to someone who, by their own admission has gotten themselves jabbed with Fauci juice multiple times.

He probably watches "The View" and CNN and nods his head in agreement the entire time.

This dude, and those like him, drink the corporate Kool-Aid by the gallon, every fucking day.

The question still remains. In two years when we're arguing about the new list of conspiracy theories, will you look back on this one and admit you were wrong?

Alright, well that's where this conversation becomes pointless. I don't trust your sources, and you don't trust the government.
I'll see you back here in a few years where we can see mass depopulation STILL has not occurred.
Let me guess , you're going to wait in hoping your government affiliated sources ( The ones 100% responsible for refusing to post all the deaths and injuries) are going to change their minds and decide to report all of it.

There's a very good reason they wanted to hold off reporting anything for 75 years , all the perpetrators would already be dead.

Anyway I agree , this is a waste of time . Back to guitars.

You guys crack me up LOL. CrazyNuts do you feel the :cheers: Emoji by PLX is a complement or do you feel like PLX is waiting in anticipation for your untimely death ?

I think now would be a good time to discuss your gear CrazyNuts because I think you have some stuff that I , PLX and others might want first dib's on once you expire.

You guys crack me up LOL. CrazyNuts do you feel the :cheers: Emoji by PLX is a complement or do you feel like PLX is waiting in anticipation for your untimely death ?
I wouldn't call it "untimely".

It was self-inflicted.

People like this idiot ran down to fucking CVS or Walgreens and got themselves injected with that poison, then tried to force it on the rest of us by coercion, shame, blame, and even government regulations.

I don't feel either way. I do know PLX is not at all confident in what he is saying, otherwise he would just say he will admit he was wrong if I'm still alive in 2 years. If he's confident that would be a super easy thing to say.

I wouldn't call it "untimely".

It was self-inflicted.

People like this idiot ran down to fucking CVS or Walgreens and got themselves injected with that poison, then tried to force it on the rest of us by coercion, shame, blame, and even government regulations.
See you in two years 🤣 and probably weekly in between :LOL:

I don't feel either way. I do know PLX is not at all confident in what he is saying, otherwise he would just say he will admit he was wrong if I'm still alive in 2 years. If he's confident that would be a super easy thing to say.
Let's just wait and see who's wrong.

Are you going to post honest update's here while the vaxxx does it's work inside your body ?

🤟 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ccn
You will not admit when you're wrong. That is single most recurring theme with guys like you :cheers:
Not wanting to accept something is very different than calling other people wrong . Hey, if I rolled up my sleeve and submitted to what many now insist is a slow acting lethal injection I wouldn't want to accept that my lifespan was down to a half decade at most.

I would be trying to stay in the mindset that I was going to be OK even though I knew I was as good as dead. I would do the right thing and offer all my guitar gear to the people who told me that I was going to die .

Let's just wait and see who's wrong.

Are you going to post honest update's here while the vaxxx does it's work inside your body ?

🤟 :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely, I have regular exams, and doctor visits. I've had the vax going on two years, all is well baby :cheers:
Is it supposed to be time released coordinated mass death?

Not wanting to accept something is very different than calling other people wrong . Hey, if I rolled up my sleeve and submitted to what many now insist is a slow acting lethal injection I wouldn't want to accept that my lifespan was down to a half decade at most.

I would be trying to stay in the mindset that I was going to be OK even though I knew I was as good as dead. I would do the right thing and offer all my guitar gear to the people who told me that I was going to die .

If I die in the two year time span, I'll have someone send you a nice piece of gear from my stash. How bout that? Good :cheers:

Reactions: ccn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back