Diezel Einstein or EVH 5153 100 watt?

I owned the Einstein and didn't think it was a great amp at all. For that much dough and you still need to mod it to get the modes on channel one to be footswitchable, and you still volumes mismatches.

I've played the 5153 a few times and while I thought it was decent, I'd still take it over an Einstein anyday. If you're going to spend over 2k on a Diezel you may as well get one of their current models like the VH4 or Herbert.

danyeo":nqegl51p said:
I owned the Einstein and didn't think it was a great amp at all. For that much dough and you still need to mod it to get the modes on channel one to be footswitchable, and you still volumes mismatches.

I've played the 5153 a few times and while I thought it was decent, I'd still take it over an Einstein anyday. If you're going to spend over 2k on a Diezel you may as well get one of their current models like the VH4 or Herbert.

This Einstein has the FS mod and OP actually found a way to switch master volumes and channels simultaneously
I'd get a used 5150 III 50 watts for those kinda tones, which can't touch the Diezel IMO

Back